Tycoon World Olympics - London 2013

EzekelRAGE

• 2 weeks later...

i expect to start the games in late sept, so please get the word out and let the owners know they need to identify a fighter in each div by early sept. Once completed the fighter, org schedule and assignments will be made. If we have only 6 orgs we will proceed regardless.

If you have questions please msg me here or ingame.

• 1 month later...

since a lot of the org owners backed out ill be changing the format. sign ups open to each division for 8 man single elimination tourn.

ill be taking the highest p4p for each div competing for medals. also the manager with highest precentage of wins will be competing for medals.

so sign ups are open and highest p4p by mid nov will be final date. i plan on starting no later than late nov early dec.

So when is this likely to start and how long is there going to be between rounds etc? and is this just standard MMA rules like a normal fight?

prob sometime in nov and normal mma rules and no one fights hurt

since a lot of the org owners backed out ill be changing the format. sign ups open to each division for 8 man single elimination tourn.

ill be taking the highest p4p for each div competing for medals. also the manager with highest precentage of wins will be competing for medals.

so sign ups are open and highest p4p by mid nov will be final date. i plan on starting no later than late nov early dec.

Did Org Owners contact you directly to pull out of this? Everything went silent for over a month so I assumed the start was delayed but at no time did Syn back out, GAMMA maybe thats to be expected but not Syn.

Did Org Owners contact you directly to pull out of this? Everything went silent for over a month so I assumed the start was delayed but at no time did Syn back out, GAMMA maybe thats to be expected but not Syn.

yeah sorry wrote you ingame explaining but it wasnt you. but we couldnt do it the way we wanted with just evo and syn so taking it the tourn route.