New Creation Tournament - Weekly League Style

Alfred

CREATION DATE

OK everyone. Creation date will be from Saturday 12th January 2019 JANUARY 1st. This gives everyone 2 weeks to free up a spot so plenty of time. The first fight will be 2 weeks after that.

Due to an oversight by myself, I now realise that you can't be staff for an org AND run your own org. Master Tessin and PhoQus Sports Enterprise (PSE) has graciously agreed to host the tournament so he will be sending out the contract offers and setting the fights once everything else is finalised. All details of the tournament will be in here (the forum)

Any problems or questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers all.

Are you sure you want to wait until the 12th to start creation? I mean, I know your thought is it gives time for people to sack fighters, but, it also gives time for people to have something else happen that causes them to drop out, plus people have been waiting for a couple weeks already and now its like GO time but still have to wait a couple weeks to create and a couple more till fight night. Just my 2 cents.

Weight.....I don't really care

It's full now really so if you guys want to get things rolling sooner rather than later I am all for it.

How about we say creation date is 1st January 2019? Then first event to be weekend of the 19th Jan. Gives me a decent amount of time to get organised and Master Tessin time to get people signed up.

Also, for the sake of clarification we'll call it a +265lbs tournament. Minimum weight is to be 265lbs. No maximum. 18 year creation.

I will send out a mailer to everyone involved now.

Cheers all

• Upvote 1