Ibracunt Camara Forum Paratrooper Initiation Ritual

Jarmas

You can't justify stealing. No matter how you paint it.

What I meant by you taking their place was to take a beating on the island. They won't fight , let's see if you do.

:)

They both have fights booked and I sacked most of my guys lol

And your actually so far off with that statement "you can't justify stealing" Actually you can it's been done all through history and shit you have too because to some people you stole but did it in a sneaky way which most would agree that doing it in a sneaky manner is much worse than doing it blatantly to send a message but we could go back and forth all day on who is actually wrong and who is right since obviously you feel one way and they feel another ,so what it comes down to is how others view the whole thing but really what ppl think on it doesn't matter at all since what's done is done and that's not going to change. You got an org with fighters already signed to it and one that was already established hype wise and whatnot...even tho the bank was drained nearly completely you have understanding managers who have shown they are willing to work with you and it's still early in the season so plenty of time for the org to make its money. Look at it as a loan was paid off and now the org can begin making its money once it gets those contracts completed which were offered by Darren (at least they are only for 1 fight)..I don't have anything to say about the back and fourth feud between Jarmas and your side but the claim that keeps coming from your side is that Darren is a multi which is what I am sick of seeing because you have managers on your side in this deal and they have previous history with Darren and never before did they claim he was Jarmas and if you honestly believe D is Jarmas's multi account (which I don't believe you do) then first off he has a damn good Jekyll and Hyde act going on and I can't see Jarmas losing or being as bad as D is just to make it look legit lol come on its Jarmas we all know he couldn't lose or be that bad to keep character and then the biggest problem with your claim is that both Toth and I would need to be Jarmas's multi account since I am his cousin and Toth's (who's real name is Shane) been both of ours friend for years and none of that has been a secret, actually the exact opposite and you and Toth have had a good in game relationship but how cause he must be Jarmas since he too is saying Darren is not Jarmas...you get what I'm saying? Cut the bullshit and drop the multi account claim and accept that Darren was up front about why he did what he did and it's doesn't matter if it was the right thing to do cause it's done just like the org is now yours and they have to accept which they have. Everything outside of that is just talking shit to get under the others skin and start a forum feud which I could give a damn about

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

i liked how you specified that he was gonna cum in the hot pocket instead of eating it

or is he eating it afterwards

He would need to eat it to take his mind off the burns to his appendage, take it from me cum filled hot pockets are better than morpheine, or so I was told... by a friend
  • Upvote 1

i liked how you specified that he was gonna cum in the hot pocket instead of eating it

or is he eating it afterwards

He would need to eat it to take his mind off the burns to his appendage, take it from me cum filled hot pockets are better than morpheine, or so I was told... by a friend

It was referring to the fact that he would be shooting blanks due to his adolescent pre cum which is just like the claims he has been making which have no truth behind them and he knows it

and then he would continue to eat the hotpocket just like he is eating up the chance to be the center of attention and to be the "victim who did no wrong"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you dont "shoot" pre cum hth

Shooting blanks = no sperm/no truth

Adolescent pre cum = childish claims that mean nothing

Hot pocket = the managers of the games heads

(He is saying things that have no truth or mean nothing to fill everyone's heads with the bs to make himself look like a victim of a multi account)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...