Road to Gold - Creation Tournament

Rei

I'm fine with it being either way, but from an organization stand point, you would be better served by a tournament full of tested fighters.

Without testing, basically all of the first round losers who pop bad hiddens will be sacked and it will leave you with a shallow division on conclusion of the tournament.

I get what you mean, but I think even with testing that people would end up dropping anyway. I'm neutral on the subject though, and I'll go with whatever the majority votes for.

I'd like to be an alternate

Added to the list. :)

Well the majority seem to want no testing (going by the poll), so that rule will be clanged to suit it.

If this causes anyone to want to drop out of the tourney please inform me and I'll replace you with a reserve.

Cheers :)

REMINDER:

Creation date is tomorrow, Thursday 27th April 00:00 (London time) !

Refer to post #36 for some additional information

• Upvote 1

Well the majority seem to want no testing (going by the poll), so that rule will be clanged to suit it.

If this causes anyone to want to drop out of the tourney please inform me and I'll replace you with a reserve.

Cheers :)

REMINDER:

Creation date is tomorrow, Thursday 27th April! Refer to post #36 for some additional information

Awesome ese. Not long till creation! Looking forward to this. :training2:

• Upvote 2

Hey everyone, this is a reminder to those that have yet to create their character - Creation is open!

I would like all final entries to be submitted as soon as possible so the bracket can be sorted out :) I'm sure some people will like to train specific things for their opponents! Please try to decide on your characters by Monday.