Team Fight Master Creation Tournament

The1rstSaint

:( Just seen Bjorn is a captain now and not a contestant. I wanted to reconcile Bjorn and GBK by having them on a super team

He can pick me, just means he will only be able to message 3 people on his team. I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt, but nah, permablock now.

I am a smart captain, so therefore I want good managers in my team. I love you dude, but you are not good enough, sorry. I hope our great relationship can still hold up despite this. :unsure:

Meanwhile in GONY

Brophy throws a big uppercut that drops Testa! More strikes from Brophy and the referee jumps in to stop the fight! Testa lies dazed against the cage as Brophy celebrates with his cornermen!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:56 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Bob Brophy!

And also

f4b77d3b47acdd5843ccb492edfb270e.png

Wanna try again?

• Upvote 1

Meanwhile in GONY

Brophy throws a big uppercut that drops Testa! More strikes from Brophy and the referee jumps in to stop the fight! Testa lies dazed against the cage as Brophy celebrates with his cornermen! [/size]Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:56 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Bob Brophy!

He had no chin bro

• Upvote 1

Hello, Please remove Ramzan from tournament. Yes it was me humors and Mike has banned me again. I don't really know why this time but seems that trying to play as any other manager in this game for me isn't working out.