New Jersey MMA 320k+

thedry16

New Jersey MMA is a brand new fight org for 320k+ fighters.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5340

We are currently looking for fighters of all weights apart from 365+. Our first event is 30 September.

We are operating on a very tight budget to start. So if any established managers want to send us a fighter as a sort of favour, then that would be much appreciated. Or if anyone is planning to make a new fighter then this would be a great place for them to sign. Likewise if any benefactors with deep pockets would like to make a small donation to the budget of the org, we could pay fighters more money.

Just send me a message:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=120563

For our first few events we will just be trying to make cards with even fights and make a profit. After that, if a fighter wins his first two bouts with the org, he will be then in line for first shot at the new title and get a title fight in his third fight for the organisation.

Will be back with a preview of the first event when we get the fighters and contracts signed!

Hey Peter,

I sent you 46K , no need to pay it back just run the org and see how it goes.

This is the event helper:

http://widing.arkku.net/tycoontools/eventhelper.php?836030

It is key that you:

1) Fill the stadium (if you gotta give away free tickets just do it)

2) Organize the fights based on hype (highest hype main event, etc.)

3) If possible book fights 7-10 days in advance to give managers time to plan and train or stop training to be as close to 100% as they can be

That is pretty much all I know, many more knwledgeable players here so I am sure they will help with more in depth advice

Enjoy the org and have fun :) Im gonna miss this org business when the Island is over.

• Upvote 1

If you have any questions, I am somewhat new myself but i would be glad to help people grow in this game to help build a better community. This is also why i had no problem using a free slot to take a small contract. If you ever need Justin Sane to book a match on short notice let me know since i know it can be hard at first to simply get 10 matches a card booked well enough to start making a decent profit.

The bill for the first night of NJMMA is set for 30 September in New York. We managed to get the card together. Thank you to all managers who signed with us and are on our first two bills.

Here is a quick preview of the night.

NJFC I - 30 September
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1505901021njmma.jpg

The headline bout is a Heavyweiight contest of experience vs size.

Bruce Brown USA (0-0-0) vs go Sleep Taiwan (3-3-0) - 265lbs

The boxer vs the Muay Thai exponent. Sleep is already a veteran and one of the most experienced 320k+ fighters with six bouts already, winning half. However, the Taiwanese fighter comes into this fight off a three fight losing streak and with none of his wins coming inside the distance it looks like he perhaps lacks power

New Jersey native Brown is the heavier man, but his ability at this stage is unknown as he prepares to make his MMA professional debut and his inexperience could prove his undoing. The boxer will have a fired up home crowd behind him though which could be a factor and despite his unknown quantity, he could test his opponent.

Prediction: Brown by decision.

---

Carmine 'The Prince' Gambino USA (1-0-0) vs Kane Kilauea USA (1-0-0) - 205lbs

A Light Heavyweight clash between two Americans with a 1-0 record. Looks even on the surface but the age difference could be telling.

Gambino won his first fight in two and a half minutes via submission and he could look to take it to the ground again vs an opponent of similar build and physique.

However, Kilauea's age and extra development may be a factor and I'd make him the favourite for this one. He won his first fight with a second round TKO after a powerful barrage of punches and I'd expect a similar onslaught in this one that Gambino might not be able to cope with.

Prediction: Kilauea TKO Round 2

---

David Paddington UK (1-0-0) vs Rizky Nanda Indonesia (2-4-0) - 145lbs

At 18 Paddington is the younger more inexperienced man in this Featherweight tussle, but is 1-0 so far in his short career. He will look to take the fight to the mat and the man from Liverpool won his first bout via a second round kimura in impressive style.

Nanda has already packed six fights into his pro career with mixed results and had a 1-2 record in the Dutch Series of Fighting. He will look to test Paddington with strong kicks, but he might not get chance to use the advantage of his granite chin and in a mismatch of styles I like the Brit to take this one.

Prediction: Paddington Submission Round 2

---

Lavrentiy Pudovkin - Russia (0-0-0) vs Soldier 'Sith' Wren - Estonia (1-0-0) - 265lbs

We know what we will get from the Russian Jiu Jitsu purple belt in this heavyweight match. Pudovkin posted a 1-1 record in grappling contests and will look to use this skills in his MMA debut here at NJFC I.

Wren also looked to get inside on his debut victory, but I can only see one winner if he uses a similar strategy in this fight, with the superior grappling skills of the Estonian sure to be a factor.

Prediction: Pudovkin Submission Round 1

-----

Rest of the preview coming soon!

• Upvote 1

The rest of the preview for the first card tomorrow
http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=893514
Guilherme Brito (1-0-0) v Nanda 'the lover' Rizky (3-1-0) - 205lbs - now moved up to second on the bill
Both fighters will look to use kicks but the older man Brito from Brazil will start as favourite in my eyes. His debut win lasted just 13 seconds and physically he seems to have the edge. Rizky himself has three first round stoppage victories in his career so far, so he certainly has a chance if his feet connect. Whatever happens, this one is unlikely to go the distance and has potential to be fight of the night!
Prediction: Brito TKO (Strikes) Round One
Rick Morales (debut) v Nicolas Baumann (0-0-1) 185lbs
Two evenly inexperienced fighters are next up. Both are purple belts and neither excels at any discipline. Baumann's career started off strangely with a draw in his first match in a somewhat ugly affair.
Both fighters lack power and might not have the a big shot. This could go either way. It might well go the distance and not be easy on the eyes!
Prediction: Baumann by decision
Karnak Lao (1-0-0) v Justin Sane (debut) - 155lbs
Both fighters will look to go to the ground here but Sane should have the edge. Lao did submit his first opponent in round one, but Peruvian Sane should provide a higher calibre test and I expect him to get the job done. Sane has already called out Axel Boozer (the other Jiu Jitsu brown belt in the division) then they will fight next should he manage to finish the job here.
Predcition: Sane by submission Round Two
Baron Shushkev v Zapi Zap (1-0-0) 170lbs
I'm expecting plenty of wrestling here and not much stand up. Zap won his first bout with the judges but didn't impress. Shushkev seems to have approached this one professionally with a better gym and with a more experienced manager I think he should be able to get it done even though he is the younger man.
Prediction Shushkev by submission Round Two
Elias 'Beast Machine' Taylor (debut) v Knight 'Sith' Wren (1-0-0) - 265lbs
Two teenage heavyweights in action here as the second of the Wren brothers fights. Knight Wren has one win via KO and will look to box but if he lets the Canadian 'Beast Machine' get in close then it could be all over. Taylor is an unknown quantity, but the signs are good and I think he will win his first fight without troubling the judges.
Prediction: Taylor by submission Round Two
'Dirty' Dick Slater v Marco Muller - 170lbs
A bit of a miss match this one on paper as two fighters make their debut - Something I will seek to avoid on future cards. Slater seems to lack quality and this could be his one and only NJMMA show unless he produces a surprise. Muller should be too strong in all areas and a quick finish seems likely.
Prediction: Muller TKO (kicks) First Round

We made a small loss in the first event but that's ok. At least now I will get an idea of how many free tickets to give away to fill the place! Events two and three are already booked with 10 fights. 7 October and 11 October. Now booking events 4, 5 and 6 to build up contenders to fight for the titles in November.

Especially still looking for fighters at 135, 155 and 185 - so if you have a new guy then get in touch!

I have not own an org before so org owners would be better to chime in on this but from what i just looked at you had a small audience but the tickets were over 100 a ticket. Im not sure how it works as far as can you specify the exact price you want but i have seen things like price premium budget ect. If you sold tickets just for 50 dollars and sold all 700 you would make more than enough to make a profit. I assume that you wont get all 700 so lets say the tickets were 75 dollars and you get 400 people than you are still making more than enough so that you are not taking a loss. Of course you want to make even more than that so you can get better venues and pay more so more people would want to fight but that will come later since from my understanding you still owe a bank loan that you want to make sure you can pay back.

yeah I had no idea how much to get the prices at. Some people said to set it at max, so I did, but I didn't give enough free ticket away. I used Tycoon Helper but it is not accurate for the first event! For the price you get the same revenue, so you sell 50 tickets at $100 or 100 tickets at $50.

At least I didn't lose much money. The only way is up with event 2!

I just took a look at card 2 and it looks good to me, his #1 ranked fighter in the org is debuting in the main event, the co main event has someone else in the top 10 of the p2p rank for the org. However I dont know much about giving away tickets and how that helps you make more money so you do not make a profit loss.

Picked up a couple of decently hyped fighters but obviously still very early days. Just trying to put together ten fight cards between evenly matched fighters and slowly build up the hype of the org. I now realise how important the top two fights are so I will be trying to pair high hyped fighters together for the headline slots. Next three cards are all booked and still some money in the bank, so that's great!

I just took a look at card 2 and it looks good to me, his #1 ranked fighter in the org is debuting in the main event, the co main event has someone else in the top 10 of the p2p rank for the org. However I dont know much about giving away tickets and how that helps you make more money so you do not make a profit loss.

With free tickets those people tend to spend more on merch so you're making money on that end as well as the money from ticket sales.