KONFLIKT FC’s - SUPER 6 - MEGA MILLION TOURNAMENT

BigTree

Does the heavier guy get a bonus to any shots landed? Does the lighter guy get a bonus to evading the shots of the heavier guy? Bonus to take down defence and offence? There's a lot of questions that I wish I knew the answer to with the weight issue most importantly because you would hope that you could work around it all with good slider knowledge and optimum builds? If it's just a case of the lighter guy has the advantage no matter what then everyone would have to be the exact same weight for it to be fair.

Unfortunately the "heavyweight" tournament is going to have an asterisk next to it's name no matter what the outcome which is a shame for everyone involved. I guess in hindsight Rudskogen should have had to have put on 15lbs

Does the heavier guy get a bonus to any shots landed? Does the lighter guy get a bonus to evading the shots of the heavier guy? Bonus to take down defence and offence? There's a lot of questions that I wish I knew the answer to with the weight issue most importantly because you would hope that you could work around it all with good slider knowledge and optimum builds? If it's just a case of the lighter guy has the advantage no matter what then everyone would have to be the exact same weight for it to be fair.

Unfortunately the "heavyweight" tournament is going to have an asterisk next to it's name no matter what the outcome which is a shame for everyone involved. I guess in hindsight Rudskogen should have had to have put on 15lbs

An asterisk? why? Before the tourney started I asked everyone what they wanted to do. The response was unanimous to carry on and leave it as is. There was still plenty of time for Freako to offer up another fighter or we could have replaced the manager. We are here now because everyone agreed to move forward.

An asterisk? why? Before the tourney started I asked everyone what they wanted to do. The response was unanimous to carry on and leave it as is. There was still plenty of time for Freako to offer up another fighter or we could have replaced the manager. We are here now because everyone agreed to move forward.

You're right in that everyone agreed so there definitely can't be any complaints but wait to see what is said if Freako takes the whole thing. He is in a no win situation

• 2 weeks later...

RbHji6P.jpg BOFV5Xh.jpg

The second round of SUPER 6 concluded last night and for the most part, it’s still anyone’s competition. On the 135lb side its Pascale Quantum, Broseph Stalin, Noddy Horder, and Gutzy Mane holding the top four spots. Shintaro Mafune and Ryan Skeletor have yet to score a point thus far, but still could squeak into the next stage with an impressive finish in their next fight.

The Heavyweights are in a logjam with only two points separating 1st and 5th Place. The final preliminary round will hopefully settle the scores and advance the top four fighters.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...