Imcool's Custom Avatar Requests

imcool

Hey guys. Please use this page to request any custom work. I will review the request, create the avatar, then post the finished product in this threat w/ a price quote.

A few things to note:

- The request must be of a picture facing straight forward and face at a straight angle(my capabilities are somewhat limited w/ graphics, but what I can do, I do very well)

- If you have a background in mind, post it along w/ the request

- The prices will vary depending on the time I will spend on the avatar, but don't expect the quote to be under 100k, as I feel my work is worth the price

- If you do not like the finished product, you are under no obligation to purchase the avatar(it may/may not go up for public auction if you do not buy it)

Here is some of my latest work:

rowan_sky.gifrowan_fence.jpggallows_apocalypse_white.gifbray_hanging.jpgbray_dark_back.gif

harper_hell_500k.gifchuck_flag.jpeghunt_black.jpgkeith_lee_island.jpglashley.gif

• Upvote 7

d225c9bfa287f03eb4be5f10621e4d2f.jpeg this one too please. If you neeed to make it smaller can you try get more of his right arm with the tats in please. White plain background please.

Here are the Browne ones(I am adding a .png file in case you want to add a different bg at some point):

browne_ready_png.png - png with invisible bg

browne_ready_whitebg.jpg - plain white bg

Yours for 100k(to be paid upon approval, as always)

• Upvote 2