(NACF) The Future of KT. / Creation tournament. (170lbs)

Hornsyld

Sounds good.

You should probably have rules beforehand for what happens to the matches and scoring if someone drops out in the group stage when they realise they got a crappy fighter (I hope not, but there's usually someone).

I'm glad you said that. I'm not saying a 30+ fighter tourny is impossible, but it wouldn't be easy. These things tend to get the interested people quite quickly and then it gets harder and harder to find more. Plus, if it takes too long people already registered pick up FAs or enter other tournys and drop out.

Can't wait for it to start and see how the leagues work. I like that format. I presume you will have four leagues of four who fight a round robin and the top two in each league go through to a final eight knockout stage?

It can be done

I know someone doing one. Right now ;)

But in all seriousness, i think its awesome this boom in KT at the moment. Good luck with this tournament. Hopefully it can be a success and we can continue to build the next generation.

Okay i enter i am in :shades: .i determine to win a creation tournament one of theses things .I say a better structure would be a double elimination(have to in to fight you get through if you lose 2 fights your out ) at the start .That way the people with the bum fighters can sack then without inferring with rest of the tournament.You can have groups/league for the fighters in the last 8 to determine who goes to the semis

Okay i enter i am in :shades: .i determine to win a creation tournament one of theses things .I say a better structure would be a double elimination(have to in to fight you get through if you lose 2 fights your out ) at the start .That way the people with the bum fighters can sack then without inferring with rest of the tournament.You can have groups/league for the fighters in the last 8 to determine who goes to the semis

Yeah you maybe right.

I will see how we could make a better tourney plan.

If we hits 18 fighters i will do it like that :

Stage 1: 6 groups of 3 fighters = the two best advance to the next stage. (if you have a shitty fighter its only two fight here)

Stage 2: 3 groups of 4 fighters = the two best advance to the next stage wich is semi-groups.

Stage 3: 2 groups of 3 fighters = number one and two in each group advance to the finale / 3rd place fight

Stage 4: fight for 3rd, 2nd and 1st place!

how does that sound?

• Upvote 2

Yeah you maybe right.

I will see how we could make a better tourney plan.

If we hits 18 fighters i will do it like that :

Stage 1: 6 groups of 3 fighters = the two best advance to the next stage. (if you have a shitty fighter its only two fight here)

Stage 2: 3 groups of 4 fighters = the two best advance to the next stage wich is semi-groups.

Stage 3: 2 groups of 3 fighters = number one and two in each group advance to the finale / 3rd place fight

Stage 4: fight for 3rd, 2nd and 1st place!

how does that sound?

I like it .There a lot of bang for you dollar there :thumbup: .Maybe a best 2 out of 3 fights for the final ?