DeadlyDirk

Here are my latest odds for UFC 168 which takes place on December 28th. You can get your bets on now, up to 10k, over at Syn City Betzone (Formerly Empire Betzone).

http://www.mmatycoon.com/bookmakerpublic.php?bid=7714

Odds are correct at time of posting and subject to change. Also decided to include the current bets so far so that you can see where everyone is putting their money.

http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/Reider84/UFC168odds_zps5eb829dc.jpg

• Upvote 2

i reckon Travis Browne will pull off the upset as well, he has won all his fights so far except against Bigfoot but he injured his leg in that one, plus he showed tremendous heart in his last fight.

He certainly has the talent and heart to pull off the minor upset and I wouldn't be surprised at all. I'm still rooting for Barnett to take it though with his experience and he's another, like Browne, who won't simply crumble when the going gets tough.

As for Silva and Weidman I'm really torn on it and keep going back and forth, at the moment I'm just about leaning towards Weidman's wrestling being the difference.

Yeh Leben is a natural fighter and will definitely try to take it to Hall, I wonder if he has the athleticism to stay with him though if he doesn't land that big shot, I'm finding that one tough to call but people have been starting to put more money on Leben lately, Hall was a runaway favourite early on.

Yeh Leben is a natural fighter and will definitely try to take it to Hall, I wonder if he has the athleticism to stay with him though if he doesn't land that big shot, I'm finding that one tough to call but people have been starting to put more money on Leben lately, Hall was a runaway favourite early on.

Leben is still the underdog imo because he is older, less athletic and less dynamic in his striking but he has a ton of experience and there is one thing he definitely has that Hall seemed to lack in his previous fights: heart,

damn I can't wait for this fight to happen!