My Apologies

Hey guys. For any who remember I was an active user who randomly went inactive for the last few months. I'm sure I inconvenienced a great many people as I was the owner of the Steel Penn Icon -LA Organization. I would just like to let everyone know that my absence wasn't voluntary i suffered an accident in early november that left me partially paralyzed from the waist up for over a month. It's been a long road to get better but I'm proud to say I'm doing well and plan to be an active member of this game once again. Most importantly I'd like to apologize to Steel Penn for abandoning his org and violating the trust he had put in me.

• Upvote 15

Hi buddy, glad your ok. No worries about the past as we now have the future to have fun with.

• Upvote 3

Welcome back. Glad to see you're doing well. Keep improving & take care of yourself. Remember this is only a game. No need to apologize. Real life priorities are always #1. :)

I'm sure I'm not the first one here to say this, but I'm glad you have finally realized how selfish you have been. Nothing is more important than mmatycoon.

Welcome back and don't get paralyzed again.

• 1 month later...