#Kryptonite #GOAT #Polar

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Deuce7

Deuce7

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,775 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, Football, Hockey, MMA, basically anything sports related.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:00 PM

i tell you more, he will beat Cormier convincingly head kick or not and then he will move up to heavyweight  :) and beat Miocic in a super fight....hes geting into hes 30's and hes natural weight is increasing (strenght aswell BIG TIME)

I've been saying he needs to move to heavyweight for the last few years. Tougher competition and new match ups. He has cleared out the LHW division.

#22 kenlow73

kenlow73

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 7,262 posts
  • Interests:Web Design, Video Editing, Music, Pro Wrestling, MMA, Bucs, Bulls, Boltz, Rays, Magic, Noles, Storm, and The UNLV Running Rebs.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 20 July 2017 - 12:54 AM

People keep saying  "Oh, Jones has ring rust from not fighting". DC has only fought four times in two years.

23844f55e258c7d5f0a812c3eb54b9ec.gif1490140446hxf_logo.pngpablo-garza-flying-knee-ko-o.gif

#23 KalleDerLude

KalleDerLude

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 07:04 AM

People keep saying  "Oh, Jones has ring rust from not fighting". DC has only fought four times in two years.

Yip, but you'lle be hard pressed to find many exceptions like him. Most fighters don't take well to long lapses in action.

t3eRhI.gif

#24 Lefty

Lefty

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 04:23 PM

I think Jones would be a great heavyweight. A much lighter heavyweight that would tear apart the whole division mostly. He has yet to meet his match at 205 so what other option is there other than being the big fish in the small pond at 205?

#25 mccann123

mccann123

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 186 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 01:23 AM

All before he had time off I'm well aware of how good he was before

#26 Jarmas

Jarmas

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 498 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 07:05 AM

Have you seen Jon last 2 fights ,against Daniel he was so close to land a big head kick, he actualy did but he was off balance and didnt land clean....against osp ,"oh Jon was rubish" most said.....HE BROKE OSP ARM WITH A KICK.....and yeah hes performance was not great, but everyone knows that fighting its mostly mental game....imagine the drop in motivation he had when Cormier pulled out of their fight and he had to face a dangerous but with little to offer oponent....PEOPLE WILL BE SHOCKED HERE

7.gif?w=320&h=180

THE GOAT

#27 Lefty

Lefty

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 11:02 PM

I just rewatched that fight while eating dinner. He definitely broke OSP's arm but it seemed like the last TD must have done it or maybe fucked it up more. Could have been a kick that broke the arm who knows. But the point is he broke that mofo's arm. Jones always be breaking bones. I think he will win.

DC is a great announcer though! He's got the gift of gab similar to Rogan but on a lesser scale. He can be very likeable when he's finally retired and out of the competitive mindset.

I think competition does that to a lot of people. Turns them into assholes.

#28 Deuce7

Deuce7

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,775 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, Football, Hockey, MMA, basically anything sports related.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 25 July 2017 - 08:53 AM

He can be very likeable when he's finally retired and out of the competitive mindset.

I think competition does that to a lot of people. Turns them into assholes.

That's how I feel about Cruz. I enjoy listening to his commentary and analysis, but when he starts trash talking for a fight I just want him to shut up.

#29 RozzaD

RozzaD

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:03 AM

That's how I feel about Cruz. I enjoy listening to his commentary and analysis, but when he starts trash talking for a fight I just want him to shut up.

Even he was a lot better than Cody at trash talking though, Codys trash talk is just that - trash

Tournaments Hosted:

tournaments1.png

Tournaments Hosting:

UFC_Wallpaper_Free_Download.pngsurv1_1.gif

CHECK THE BLOODY OP, SON!

#30 Jarmas

Jarmas

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 498 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 01:26 PM

the most acurate statment about why Daniel hates Jon, was made by Jon on that interview before last time they were meant to face each other...

After being asked why he dislikes Cormier

Jons said:

"....I dont dislike him...He knows i'm the Alpha, and ,he cant deal with it..."

is clear as water that ,that's the real reason why DC hates him :)

just accept it DC

it will be sad to watch him after the fight on the conference room thoe, IF , he gets cleared by the doctor...i have a feeling he will be rushed to Hospital...

he will be finished in spectacular fashion...i think Jon will get hes so desired clean KO(the only stat missing on hes record)

7.gif?w=320&h=180

THE GOAT

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users