Setting fighter tactics

MMATycoon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Need some help guys think im doing somthing wrong lol iv read the link but my negative record is growing message me if you can help

Dale McCann (90764)

Your fighters look too one sided, you are losing a lot of fights especially on the ground. You need to build your fighters some sort of ground game or at least ground survivability before fighting them. Also, with your striking, you should tone down how often you throw combinations, these are much harder to land than single shots, I wouldnt try to do combos more than 10% of the time. Hope that helps.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I want a ground pound fighter what should I focus training on exactly? Boxing,conditioning,and how much training should I train in takedowns,suboffense,transitions escapes,etc which ones do I need to be elite in?

Also I had the same question about mt BRAZILIAN Jiu jitsu fighter which skills do I need to be good at and elite at and what are the best gyms for these 2 Anyone who could help me I WOUL GLADY PAY YOU BACK HOWEVER I CAN

• 1 month later...

Noob Problem:

I am playing this game on my mobile as I don't own a computer (how embarrassing). The phone won't let me adjust the sliders, it just moves the screen. Are my fighters gonna suck?

Noob Problem:

I am playing this game on my mobile as I don't own a computer (how embarrassing). The phone won't let me adjust the sliders, it just moves the screen. Are my fighters gonna suck?

There is a phone picture at the top right side of the slider selection page. Click it and you will enter value manually
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Also I had the same question about mt BRAZILIAN Jiu jitsu fighter which skills do I need to be good at and elite at and what are the best gyms for these 2 Anyone who could help me I WOUL GLADY PAY YOU BACK HOWEVER I CAN

I suppose the two main ones would be takedowns and striking defense form experience they need to be high for any ground fighter . there a gym in Amsterdam that is specially for bjj.Here is a link http://mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=2911