Teixeira vs Davis

bjornmma1

Phil Davis is one hell of a talented athlete, but i don't see a whole lot of ways he can get the scalp of Glover Teixeira.
I think the brazilian is going to be very aggressive and take 'revenge' for his less aggressive approach in the jon jones fight. I think Glover Gnp's him in the 2nd round.

http://s2.glbimg.com/QZp_b5Kow3XUf8JgYknBP_K1z74=/620x390/top/s.glbimg.com/es/ge/f/original/2014/10/24/gloverteixeira_phildavis_andredurao.jpg

If Glover ends up on the ground, Phil will NOT let him get up, also... Think back, Machida, Magalhaes, GUSTAFSSON, Noguiera all couldnt do much damage to him, in fact the only person who got to him in his entire career was Rumble. I think this fight will be closer than everyone thinks

i hope it's closer than i think, but i'm afraid it might be a onesided beating.

i hope it's closer than i think, but i'm afraid it might be a onesided beating.

Yeah u were right, it was a onesided beating, nobody ragdolls and takes a man that big down relentlessly, repeatedly for 15minutes

9 out of 10 times I think Glover wins this.........unfortunately I have a gut feeling that this going to be Phil's one fight.

After watching this i think davis would win 10 of 10 times they way he dominated Glover

i actually believe he has a very good chance against Silva.

If you would have asked me how he could have won against; silva or Glover, I would have said Silva .

Silva always struggled against wrestlers. Team Black House isn't really good at wrestling, that is why most of their fighters are southpaws (Silva, Machida). This allows them to negate some of those takedowns because the double leg is hard to execute against a southpaw, that is why wrestlers go for single legs against them, which are easier to defend.