j666

Conquer

@ConquerClothing

Congratulations to @TazDevilTaj420 for defending his @SPFTICON-GEG LHW Title against @AnsAxellsson, @NeoKableBoss smashing Mac Tyson, @KaneWilliamsMMA defeating Earnest Abe! GL to @CSNightcrow @MoDiggs & @GBunnMMA in their title defenses this weekend @SYN! @Shortfuse122829 @Soyster89 @CKeppelrun420 @EthanShowdown @LouSYN @TeamConquer @ConvictedINC #Conquer #HoldThatGold #ConquerCongrats

11/3/13 11:45 PM

• Upvote 3

Conquer

@ConquerClothing

Hoodies are ordered! #Finally #DoubleC #Conquer Stock will arrive soon, 3 days or so...

http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1383596615cnqr-hoodie1red.jpg http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1383596659cnqr-hoodie1blue.jpg http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1383596695cnqr-hoodie1black.jpg

11/04/13 1:30 PM

Conquer

@ConquerClothing

Congratulations to @SmokudjuWomba420 in his #Victory over @TazDevilTaj420 for the @EVO LHW strap. We thought Taj had him but did he ever prove us wrong. What an amazing fight and fighter. Get ready for possibly the dankest #Smokeout in the history of smokeouts! @KMcGrady420 @CKeppelrun420 @JBomb10 @ASC @HTH

11/13/13 11:15 AM

• Upvote 2

thanks man.

basically #'s are a category. so in twitter (or i think fb now too), if u were to search "#UFC", any tweet (post) that contained that "hashtag" would come up in the search.

the "@" signifies a username/profile name. whenever that is used, it notifies said user/profile that they were mentioned in the tweet (post). sp say u and i followed each other on twitter, but i only followed 5 people and u followed 500. if u just said my name in a post, sans "@", i would prolly see it becuz my there's less tweets in the feed, but if i did that to u, u might miss it becuz the 500 followed people would have ur feed very busy. to circumvent that, i would put the "@" in front of ur username and it would notify u directly of my tweet.

this just seemed so relevant in today's world that i wanted to bring it here. i could easily make an actual twitter account for my fake clothing shop lol but it's not too hard to format it to look like twitter. i know kint and luan use a jpeg version of a tweet, complete with profile pic and everything...it's awesome.

• Upvote 1

oh, and it kinda sucks that other than that little thumbnail, which most of the time looks way cool, there's virtually no interaction between sponsors and their fighters...at least publicly. so i wanted to bring more interaction, at least with fighters of note, like high hyped guys and champions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...