THIS OR THAT - you must choose!

Face Kicker

You're dark, not quiet 3-way with your grantparents dark, but still, sick puppy......

Probs take them watching me though cause that'd only scare me, not scar me for life (tbf, this wouldn't be too bad a question to answer if you were adopted)

Question for Jacman to answer since he's a sick and twisted individual, would you rather;

A) Coach your Grandparents in "Lovemaking"

B) Have your grandparents coach you and a female friend in lovemaking

(both options are nude practicals.)

Ok that shit was pretty dark but to answer your question I would rather coach my grandparents in "lovemaking" because I don't think I could have sex if they were in the room let alone with them coaching me. It's scary to think about it.

Well as long as you don't take it its not gay right? This is right, right? So get head. plus if you are high on meth and pretend its a girl it can't be so bad. Right? I wouldn't know or anything. but that's just an educated guess...

ANYWAYS Next Q: Get head from castor or get fucked by KRads 5er?

Since nobody has answered it I will; I would rather get head from Castor. My only reason is because I don't want to get fucked in the ass by any dick or any thing.

Would you rather want to marry your soul mate but never be able to have sex with them OR have sex with any woman you want for the rest of your life but you can never fall in love or marry any of them.

Since nobody has answered it I will; I would rather get head from Castor. My only reason is because I don't want to get fucked in the ass by any dick or any thing.

Would you rather want to marry your soul mate but never be able to have sex with them OR have sex with any woman you want for the rest of your life but you can never fall in love or marry any of them.

Id take the second one. Whats the point of a relationship without sex?

Next one: Would you rather give your granddad a BJ or have your Grandma give you a BJ?

Fuck this, if you can't come up with one that isn't the exact same as the one above you then don't post. I'm just going to ignore all of the grandpa fucking and incest and just move on.

Would you rather have your nose be a pencil sharpener or your belly button dispense ketchup?

Its got to be all about the ketchup for me

Would you rather have a big moon head or a little peanut head ?

peanut head.

Would you rather fuck

Jessica Biel

http://www.celebritydietdoctor.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/jessica-biels-workout.jpg

or Kate beckinsale?

http://www.sick-celebrities.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Kate-Beckinsale.jpg

Edit: I personally don't think i can choose one...

cant we find a midway point between grandma fucking and choosing your favorite plant.. this went from crazy to boring pretty quickly!

Anyway, I'll say bratwurst..

Would you rather spend a week in the most haunted house in the world by yourself (it would be by far the most terrifying experience of your life) or kill a kitten?

cant we find a midway point between grandma fucking and choosing your favorite plant.. this went from crazy to boring pretty quickly!

Anyway, I'll say bratwurst..

Would you rather spend a week in the most haunted house in the world by yourself (it would be by far the most terrifying experience of your life) or kill a kitten?

I would spend a week in that house

Take 1 million dollar in the hand right now

or

Get 5 million dollars but you have to wait 10 years for them (Can not take loans or cheat you have to wait)

• Upvote 2

I would spend a week in that house

Take 1 million dollar in the hand right now

or

Get 5 million dollars but you have to wait 10 years for them (Can not take loans or cheat you have to wait)

1 mill right away. That's prolly the easiest question.

Spending the 1 million on butt implants or breast implants?

Covered by Nickelback just cos I dont mind them.

Be able to live for 300 more years, but you have to see all your loved ones go before you

or

Live for only 3 more years and leave everyone behind?

Trying to find one thats a dilemma without being O.T.T in terms of sickness

Covered by Nickelback just cos I dont mind them.

Be able to live for 300 more years, but you have to see all your loved ones go before you

or

Live for only 3 more years and leave everyone behind?

Trying to find one thats a dilemma without being O.T.T in terms of sickness

live for 300 more years, no doubt about it.

would you rather be the first human (by yourself) to go to mars (keep in mind it would take like 2 years to get there and back, but you'd be famous afterward), OR live in a colony on the moon for 3 years (250 people, and none that you already know)