IQ test score

Lavenders.pink

Nah you are better of testing 2 different people rather than use 2 IQ tests on one fighter. You still get a rough idea of where their intelligence is at from one test, just about being smart with how you set the sliders

I agree with you and I should have clarified that it's really only worth using a second IQ test on the same guy if you have a test just sitting around or not really worth using on a different guy but I had an 18yr old of mine score a 142 his first time testing and I have been wanting to retest him but the one other time I won an IQ test I was not willing to use it on him which again I should of mentioned in my previous comment

AFAIK the IQ score has a 10 point margin of error so it gives you a good enough idea. if the guy scored 142 then even in the worst case scenario if he's actually 132 it's still a pretty good score. testing twice only makes sense if all your fighters have been tested already.

I also don't see the point in texting a fighter who is above the age of 23 and isn't it best to use the tests on younger guys who your wanting to be more ground game focused fighters ??

ok so if my guy is a 116 is that alright for some SHIG?

You could if your guy has some exp as well. It could be a gamble but SHIG affects just clinch, takedown, break clinch, clinch takedown, ground stand up sliders. If you have a one dimensional fighter like 100% standup striker, SHIG wont change anything at all.