UFC 4 Official Reveal Trailer 11july

Skenoj

Joe Rogan replaced by D.C. on the commentary for starters, revamped career mode but probably just more of the same. Skill learning is supposed to grow by use as well rather than how it was like jump from level 1 to level 5 by training for 40 seconds with so and so and selecting it.

they need to vastly revamp career mode. so lazy. so many corners cut. it's so bare bones to focus on online head to head. they spent so much time, energy, and resources into how to implement Madden's version of card packs and team shit they neglected everything else.

I am happy the reebok deal is dead. maybe we'll see custom shorts and sponsors again. Best UFC was the last one by THQ imo. EA MMA was light years better than EA UFC iirc.

Im still playing EA mma, long live strikeforce.

from what I can remember it was miles ahead of EA UFC. maybe I'm wrong lol. it's been a while.

I would recommend boycotting the new UFC if all they did was add fancy arenas and cosmetics, but gameplay still trash.

wish they would bring back fight night, just take it seriously and really put effort into career mode.

• Upvote 2

from what I can remember it was miles ahead of EA UFC. maybe I'm wrong lol. it's been a while.

I would recommend boycotting the new UFC if all they did was add fancy arenas and cosmetics, but gameplay still trash.

wish they would bring back fight night, just take it seriously and really put effort into career mode.

The Fight Night Boxing games are my favourite of all time. Wish they’d make a new one so bad.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Bit of a necromance but the forums been dead anyways.

Because of this thread I went ahead and bought undisputed 3 for the 360. I believe this is the last of the games before they switched to EA.

I gotta say, I love it. Pride mode is awesome, Bas commentary is all I hoped for. The create a fighter is much improved from earlier installments too. Create a banner as well? Sick.

The one thing i will say is that I definitely prefer EA MMAs control layout. using joystick To throw strikes feels much more dynamic.

EA has a habit of buying out the rights to orgs and not getting the most out of the series- ie Madden. 2K did the same thing with the MLB game series, that was garbage. True OGs know that the best mlb game ever put out was MVP baseball 05 by EA, and the best football game ever put out was nfl 2k5.

Monopolies ruin innovation. Hopefully well see a game company make a Bellator game soon, threaten EA enough for them to put some real effort in.

I pre ordered the game and sold it 8 days later, stand up feels really sluggish, once you're on the ground it's hard to get back up and the AI stamina seems to last forever, compared to yours fully draining after one attempt to get back up which 9/10 is blocked, so once you're taken down, get ready to lay there the whole round or get submitted. Waste of £48 for me

• 2 years later...

Trying to figure out how I just beat DC in the cage yet he's commentating at the same time.

• Upvote 1