In need of a 346 ID

CmDrunk123

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo right back too you for assuming

I have those guys just for the hype and to sell tickets. Stop assuming I want to be a champion idc if Im Champ I want good fights and to make money and have fun. Rather then trying to play detective..

So who will he be fighting? You ducked the answer because it's true

You would have a middleweight capable of fighting for a belt if you agreed to become a feeder, but you were too cheap to hand out 5/5/5 contracts to top 2000 PVP guys

So who will he be fighting? You ducked the answer because it's true

You would have a middleweight capable of fighting for a belt if you agreed to become a feeder, but you were too cheap to hand out 5/5/5 contracts to top 2000 PVP guys

That offer is still on the table I have to learn how to make it a profitable business before I can hand out contracts like that. That isnt cheap its being smart bro.

It`s not too late to make this a 345k and above ID org and openly have your older guys just fight to help bring Hype/Revenue to the org.

This is basically what Butch and the Clowns do with his 350k org and the Clowny Cup.

This way it is clear for the managers and fighters and they will support you and grow the org. You got 510,000 in your bank that`s is plenty for a 345k org :) but not nearly enough for an Open ID org.

It`s not too late to make this a 345k and above ID org and openly have your older guys just fight to help bring Hype/Revenue to the org.

This is basically what Butch and the Clowns do with his 350k org and the Clowny Cup.

This way it is clear for the managers and fighters and they will support you and grow the org. You got 510,000 in your bank that`s is plenty for a 345k org :) but not nearly enough for an Open ID org.

Thank you for the advice brotha just trying to learn as I go. Thank you for helping me with everything

• Upvote 1