Congratulations Valentina`s Ass on Reaching #1

I would like to personally congratulate my good friend Valentina`s Ass on reaching the #1 Manager ranking !

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1538015351NotTJsMom.jpg

Valentina has 2 champs at FARTMMA and I am so happy for hs latest run. Valentina has always been easy to deal with and has been a top manager for the longest time. Well deserved achievement !

http://mma-user-upload.mixedmartialarts.com/2019-12/cropped3092432934478232633.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

• 1 month later...

Just a friendly bump for every1 to acknowledge how Valentina has pretty much dominated Q1 2020

I don`t think I have seen this kind of domination at #1 since ....

me

Come awards time the whiny fuckwits will do everything in their power to cheat and manipulate the awrds just like in years past.

I really hope some of the active managers on these forums grow a pair and vote properly though.

Sincerely,

Tri-Champ

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Not taking anything away from VA, but the ranking system is not an indicator of who is the real best in the game. The current ranking system favor's inactivity and it does not give much value to top ranked fights/wins. It also does not give any value to how good or high ranking your fighters are.

I think that your own fighter ranking should be added to the formula, a person with 5 p4p top 100 fighters should always be ranked higher than a manager with zero p4p ranked fighters. Wins at the lower level should be SERIOUSLY reduced and QFC wins should not be ranked at all. If you fight less than a certain amount of fights per month (i would say 10 at least), then your ranking should be penalized.

For example, I rejoined the fight part of the game in the summer last year and i started doing QFC fights. I had over 60 of those fights and lost just 4, does that make me a great manager? Nope. I just manipulated the crappy system. Unfortunately the crappy ranking system is so easy to manipulate. I went from zero to top 30 in 2 months and decided to do some "real fights". Since then i had "real fights" at peaked level and i am 17-9 (which i am proud of).

So for me, it comes down to how many great fighter do you have and how many PPV level titles do you hold. The ranking system is a rating system that Mike got programmed and although it has some merit, it is not very accurate.

• Upvote 5

Not taking anything away from VA, but the ranking system is not an indicator of who is the real best in the game. The current ranking system favor's inactivity and it does not give much value to top ranked fights/wins. It also does not give any value to how good or high ranking your fighters are.

I think that your own fighter ranking should be added to the formula, a person with 5 p4p top 100 fighters should always be ranked higher than a manager with zero p4p ranked fighters. Wins at the lower level should be SERIOUSLY reduced and QFC wins should not be ranked at all. If you fight less than a certain amount of fights per month (i would say 10 at least), then your ranking should be penalized.

For example, I rejoined the fight part of the game in the summer last year and i started doing QFC fights. I had over 60 of those fights and lost just 4, does that make me a great manager? Nope. I just manipulated the crappy system. Unfortunately the crappy ranking system is so easy to manipulate. I went from zero to top 30 in 2 months and decided to do some "real fights". Since then i had "real fights" at peaked level and i am 17-9 (which i am proud of).

So for me, it comes down to how many great fighter do you have and how many PPV level titles do you hold. The ranking system is a rating system that Mike got programmed and although it has some merit, it is not very accurate.

1) I agree with you that the ranking system is not optimal.

2) My roster of 340k champions have fought and defeated all the best that 340k has to offer. There's no reason to believe that when they are peaked they wont do the same at unrestricted ID.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2) My roster of 340k champions have fought and defeated all the best that 340k has to offer. There's no reason to believe that when they are peaked they wont do the same at unrestricted ID.

I was not referring to your case specifically, i was talking in general about the ranking system. Although it gives us a general idea of who is doing well, it does not give a big enough emphasis to volume of fights and peaked fights.

The truth

• Upvote 1

Just a friendly bump for every1 to acknowledge how Valentina has pretty much dominated Q1 2020

I don`t think I have seen this kind of domination at #1 since ....

me

Come awards time the whiny fuckwits will do everything in their power to cheat and manipulate the awrds just like in years past.

I really hope some of the active managers on these forums grow a pair and vote properly though.

Sincerely,

Tri-Champ

you're amazing

• Upvote 1