Fantasy Baseball 2016

Deuce7

Alright guys, league has been created. Remember, 100k buy-in and it can be sent to me. Lets discuss the rosters...........

I'm liking the sound of 1 starter for every position and 2 or 3 utility guys, plus limiting the number of relievers to 3 or 4 per team.

That is my money sent

as far as positions etc go, i'd like to see it LF, RF, CF instead of just center fielders and one starter for each position. 2/3 utility guys and I am fine with the relievers per team being at 4.

Another question i want to throw out here, would you guys like to keep it at 10 categories like last season or we can go a little deeper and add 2 more categories (one hitting & one pitching) and make it tweleve. I was looking at what can be counted and I liked Walks for the hitting side and possibly Holds for the pitching side. For those that don't know what a hold is, a hold is similar to a Save but it is given to a reliever when he does not give up the lead prior to the Closer coming into the game.

Another question i want to throw out here, would you guys like to keep it at 10 categories like last season or we can go a little deeper and add 2 more categories (one hitting & one pitching) and make it tweleve. I was looking at what can be counted and I liked Walks for the hitting side and possibly Holds for the pitching side. For those that don't know what a hold is, a hold is similar to a Save but it is given to a reliever when he does not give up the lead prior to the Closer coming into the game.

I like that, the holds and walks would add another element to trying to build the best team. The Hold would be great because it opens up positions for other relievers outside of closers. I'm also on board with what Dinoo suggested about having a LF, CF, and RF position instead of three OF positions.

I like that, the holds and walks would add another element to trying to build the best team. The Hold would be great because it opens up positions for other relievers outside of closers. I'm also on board with what Dinoo suggested about having a LF, CF, and RF position instead of three OF positions.

I think we are definitely doing LF, CF, RF. As far as Holds, I think it definitely opens up more possibilities with relievers.

As of right now the roster breakdown looks like this.........

C

1B

2B

3B

SS

LF

CF

RF

UT

UT

UT

SP

SP

RP

RP

P

P

Bench

Bench

Bench

Bench

Yeah, holds and walks if we are moving it from 10 to 12 would be the best. It also makes the draft a lot more interesting.

If we are doing holds, I'd open up another pitcher spot

Yeah, holds and walks if we are moving it from 10 to 12 would be the best. It also makes the draft a lot more interesting.

If we are doing holds, I'd open up another pitcher spot

I was planning on opening another pitching spot if we do holds. Should I do it as another RP or just P??

I'd love some input from everyone else as well. Not just dinooo and Jacman, lol

i dont care what site we use. i couldnt remember the difference anyway.

My suggestions would be use CF and have way less UT players and smaller rosters in general. I'd recommend all the positions (RF & LF being the same i think) and then have one UT Inf, one UT OF and a DH.

I still have the same opinion. I think holds are pretty dumb though.

I still have the same opinion. I think holds are pretty dumb though.

Sorry about that JLP. I do remember you posting that. The only problem I have using a DH is there are only a handful of players designated as a DH. I'm sure there are probably 15 to start the season, but how many of those actually stay as a DH???

Team YouGottaBe BleepinMe has been created ;)

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/hawk-harrelson-poster.gif

And the name comes from this video (among other times he yells it) :