http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23w26.jpg

The Hound

"Be careful Davie. You may very well be surprised by the level of my boxing. If not; no problem; there's nothing you can do to stop my takedowns, or anything that happens after. It seems everybody's getting a bit far ahead of themselves; none of you are accounting for being stuck underneath The Hound, and having his savage punches and elbows slamming into your face. That 5 million is mine. Davie, you are a great fighter, and you may yet have your time, but that will probably be after I retire. GSG; your best 2 wins came over a 38 year old has been and a guy who has close to a 50% win-loss record. Katu Partio; most of your wins aren't even wins, you rely on the judges way too often to get it done in a tournament like this. I am a mercenary; bounty by bounty, you guys are just paychecks to me, Davie was unlucky enough to be my first, and now I am spending all my time training and dissecting his game piece by piece. I am focused on him until I get through him; and once I do, I'm coming for all of you pretenders!"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23w26.jpg

The Hound

"Be careful Davie. You may very well be surprised by the level of my boxing. If not; no problem; there's nothing you can do to stop my takedowns, or anything that happens after. It seems everybody's getting a bit far ahead of themselves; none of you are accounting for being stuck underneath The Hound, and having his savage punches and elbows slamming into your face. That 5 million is mine. Davie, you are a great fighter, and you may yet have your time, but that will probably be after I retire. GSG; your best 2 wins came over a 38 year old has been and a guy who has close to a 50% win-loss record. Katu Partio; most of your wins aren't even wins, you rely on the judges way too often to get it done in a tournament like this. I am a mercenary; bounty by bounty, you guys are just paychecks to me, Davie was unlucky enough to be my first, and now I am spending all my time training and dissecting his game piece by piece. I am focused on him until I get through him; and once I do, I'm coming for all of you pretenders!"

GSG" Gauthier St. Georges (272204)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14448792931184.jpg

"You're going to look really stupid when Brophy knocks you out and your manager cuts you after one fight. I haven't fought a 38 year old either, but I can say the only man to beat me in years is Ozzy, the favorite of the tournament, and I respect that and will redeem that loss in the finals. So 13-1-1 in my last 15 fight and an EPL Bronze Medal looks pretty damn sweet compared to you losing your last 6 of 10. Do some talking in the cage and get your facts straight then you can run your mouth and not sound so delusional."

• 2 weeks later...

I shouldn't have accepted Jergensen's fight agsinst Talon until Talon was at 155. Hopefully his manager gets him on weight gain cause he weighs 146 as of now.

dont be scared boy, Tallon is 155. and if you think 1-2 lbs would result you a loss, youre crazy. crazy scared.

Just to clarify for everyone, my apologies for not including this previously but rounds 1 & 2 will be 3 round fights, once we get to the semi's and final's they will then be 5 round fights.

Out of interest, what's the protocol if Turd Ferguson doesn't come online? I noticed he hasn't logged on for a couple of days and his guy isn't signed with Syn. I know he likely will log on and continue, but just wanted to know in case of.

Out of interest, what's the protocol if Turd Ferguson doesn't come online? I noticed he hasn't logged on for a couple of days and his guy isn't signed with Syn. I know he likely will log on and continue, but just wanted to know in case of.

This is a situation I wasn't expecting. My assumption is he will resign and continue (my bad for missing the fact he was on his final fight) but if he does not I suppose we have 2 options, a bye or more preferably would be a fight between 2 fighters eliminated with the winner taking his place. Now with that said how are the 2 fighters chosen, I have not even had a chance to look at it as of yet

This is a situation I wasn't expecting. My assumption is he will resign and continue (my bad for missing the fact he was on his final fight) but if he does not I suppose we have 2 options, a bye or more preferably would be a fight between 2 fighters eliminated with the winner taking his place. Now with that said how are the 2 fighters chosen, I have not even had a chance to look at it as of yet

I'd be cool with the second option, only question would be if there is adequate time for that fight to happen?

Could be a number of ways to select a replacement. Randomiser, Highest Ranked, Public Voting, Whoever had best Fight Rating from Round 1, and a few others. Whichever you decide on I am fine with.

• Upvote 1

Come on bro! I thought Sackett was first sub in case of a dropout? Give the word and I'll start him on weight gain!

• Upvote 1

Come on bro! I thought Sackett was first sub in case of a dropout? Give the word and I'll start him on weight gain!

Maybe before the tournament but now it should not be an option. Better to have losers fight for that spot because they committed to this tournament in the first place.

I'm of course saying this because my guy Partio lost and would love to have a second chance as I'm sure many other losers would as well. The fight against Ozzy (the favourite to win this tournament) could have easily gone either way.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately Shiv I have to agree with Marky, when I had given Sackett consideration to be a sub it was in the event a fighter dropped out before the tourney started. No matter how I decide this I will take heat which is why I am trying my best to get Ferguson back into the fold, so far I have received no reply so if it is not resolved by end of day today, I will perform a random draw from those who did not advance to take his spot. I should have seen this prior to the event and signed him, so this is on me and I will accept any criticism thrown my way for this but I believe the best thing for everyone is for me to make a decision and stick to it, which I have now done.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14394080219531.jpg

Partio: "Well shit, for once in my life I got lucky. In MMA. Much respect to Davie Mini Boy or whatever the hell his name is for accepting to fight me and basically lose all hope of him advancing in the tournament. I should have been through anyway but those judges are shameless. I'm not even going to go there and comment on how everybody saw Ozzy was shit scared to fight me and basically did nothing to earn the W. Well anyway, I'll fix that one later but for now I'm happy to be back and just win this shit."

• Upvote 2