World Vale Tudo Fight League - 135lb Grand Prix

Alfred

My fighter for this tournament is currently being grown in a vat, cloned with DNA from the Shroud of Tourin and Mike Tyson's sweat rag. When the time is announced, he will be released from cryogenic holding and turned loose on the world, ravenous and raging. You have been warned.

• Upvote 1

count me out, i am going to quit this game because i dont have the time. I missed a bunch of stuff this weekend and just drained all my energy to play this game because i cant get online all the time to cancel flights and make gym plans.

Damn dude. That's a real shame. You will be missed mate.

Since testing is allowed what s the creation period? one week?

The tournament will start two weeks after the creation date (so that everything is fair and even between all fights for all fighters). I would really like get everyone signed into the org and send and fight offers a week before so I guess, yeah a week? Is that cool for you guys?

Today is creation day! (Sunday 26th August)

There will be two weeks until the first event so we have that time to test, confirm fighters and train etc. I would really like to get everyone locked in within the first week though. That would really help me with organising and for write ups.

Remember this is league format first NOT straight knockout elimination. You must be cool with committing your fighter to at least 4 fights even if you're not doing very well and overall this tournament will last a few months. Please, if you know you're not ok with committing that much time to a tournament I'd rather you say now then later.

Cheers all. Let's have a great SEASON 2!!

PRIZE MONEY UPDATE.

Thanks once again to the very generous Mr. Moss the prize pool has been increased by 600k to a total of 1.1 Million.

Please thank Mr. Moss by supporting his awesome clothing brand Sportivite!

Currently the prize pool is looking like this

1st Place = 440k + 3 Months VIP

2nd Place = 290k

3rd Place = 220k

4th Place = 140k

5th Place = 95k

• Upvote 1