Fantasy Baseball 2016

Deuce7

Last weekend of March unless you guys want it earlier

The later, the better... That way we don't wind up drafting someone who gets hurt in Spring Training.

Awesome. We have 10 guys signed up, so we at least have enough for the league minimum. I can make room for two more if anyone else wants to join. I haven't heard from twookool for a few weeks, so I think it's safe to say he is out.

I got you Scooby. Invite has been sent

I'm going to set the date for the 26th at 4pm EST, but I can change it if we have too many guys with scheduling issues.

4pm est is 9pm GMT, so I am more than fine with that, if you need to move it up a couple of hours, i'd be alright with that also, just as long as it isn't past 12 GMT,

There are some guys with potential upside but it's definitely very shallow. C and 2B are even worse in my opinion.

C & 2nd aren't quite as bad, but yeah the Outfield specific spots will be difficult, other then CF of course. I'm curious to see if a few of the guys have duel eligibility at multiple spots.