Jon "Bones" Jones

Jarmas

Jones is so lucky Cormier is such an unlikeable Champion lol

I can't wait for this fight, I don't really care who's wins now, the first fight I was rooting for Daniel for sure but since he's become Champion he has completely changed.

Daniel is the typical bully that you find in the gyms...big strong and talented ,pretends to be cool but is always trying to climb on top of you....Most have to deal with it because he is realy good but Jones doesnt have to take shit from him....just watch Daniel beaviour on those aka youtube videos is a total dick,always trying to bully people ,but i never saw him talking to Cain the same way he talks to everybody else(wonder why)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i never saw him talking to Cain the same way he talks to everybody else(wonder why)

Cormier and Cain are teammates and training partners, so that would be one reason.

My personal view on this fight is the same as the last one. I don't like either guy, but I would prefer Cormier win. Jones is a childish dumbass, that has wasted his talents by doing every wrong thing in the book other then murder someone.

• Upvote 1

Cormier and Cain are teammates and training partners, so that would be one reason.

My personal view on this fight is the same as the last one. I don't like either guy, but I would prefer Cormier win. Jones is a childish dumbass, that has wasted his talents by doing every wrong thing in the book other then murder someone.

Can stand Cormier inside the ring and outside the ring, Bones is going to take his belt back.

• Downvote 1

BUT, hes the best thoe :)....and that ruffles a lot of feathers.....in all sports some people are so gifted and so ahead of everybody else that they dont even need to follow training schedules ....

• Downvote 1

BUT, hes the best thoe :)....and that ruffles a lot of feathers.....in all sports some people are so gifted and so ahead of everybody else that they dont even need to follow training schedules ....

Not saying he isn't the best P4P fighter in the sport. Just saying I wish he would stay out of trouble. I can handle the cockiness and the swagger (a bigger, but less articulate version of McGregor), but stop doing coke, stop fleeing the scene of a hit and run, stop calling a cop "pig" because he pulled you over for speeding. Jones doesn't understand that fans want to love him and cheer for him, but he does stupid shit like I mentioned above and becomes the villain because he acts like he is God's gift to the sport of MMA.

All of that being said, I hope DC wins, but I have zero doubt in my mind that Jones finishes the fight within 3 rounds.

Not saying he isn't the best P4P fighter in the sport. Just saying I wish he would stay out of trouble. I can handle the cockiness and the swagger (a bigger, but less articulate version of McGregor), but stop doing coke, stop fleeing the scene of a hit and run, stop calling a cop "pig" because he pulled you over for speeding. Jones doesn't understand that fans want to love him and cheer for him, but he does stupid shit like I mentioned above and becomes the villain because he acts like he is God's gift to the sport of MMA.

All of that being said, I hope DC wins, but I have zero doubt in my mind that Jones finishes the fight within 3 rounds.

in the end of the day im not judging hes personalty, im just saying that if you put Jones inside the cage against any man on this planet he will win....

most people know shit about fighting *me included) but i belive we should not judge jones on the osp fight i mean he was geting ready to fight cormier hes motivation levels where high up then last minute change against a dangerous top contender at the time ,im sure hes motivation was not the same wile the guy he was fighting couldnt be higher....fighting is 50% mental so here you go

• Downvote 2

Bones is gonna run through him.

The LHW division is light years below Jones.

Cormier is great but let's not forget the first bout lol

Yes you are right, skill wise everybody is below Jones, but recently he have been through a lot and have a lot of rust on him, hell it is even safe to bet that he probably fight better under cocaine, i mean i wouldnt be surprised if his body react in a different way from now on.

But i am patiently waiting for Gustaffson, his last shot at the title will be memorable, if he will show heart he will be able to get a W against Jones (maybe a gruesome decision).

2 words

head kick

2 words................wishful thinking

Jones will take this fight too personal and it will become a grudge match brawl. Not a lot of head kicks going around in this one.

• Upvote 1

2 words................wishful thinking

Jones will take this fight too personal and it will become a grudge match brawl. Not a lot of head kicks going around in this one.

i tell you more, he will beat Cormier convincingly head kick or not and then he will move up to heavyweight :) and beat Miocic in a super fight....hes geting into hes 30's and hes natural weight is increasing (strenght aswell BIG TIME)

i tell you more, he will beat Cormier convincingly head kick or not and then he will move up to heavyweight :) and beat Miocic in a super fight....hes geting into hes 30's and hes natural weight is increasing (strenght aswell BIG TIME)

I've been saying he needs to move to heavyweight for the last few years. Tougher competition and new match ups. He has cleared out the LHW division.

People keep saying "Oh, Jones has ring rust from not fighting". DC has only fought four times in two years.