Rio Fighting Championship - Official Smack Talk Thread

• 3 months later...

To Omen Dang

You have no idea whats in store for you when you face Chris Beniot. He was raised in a Wolverine den, if you don't know those are some of the most aggresive animals in the world. His parents discarded him in the forest when he was 4 months. A pack of wolverines found him and took him in. You can only imagine what he had to go through to survive in a pack of those animals. Omen, do you think you can bring anything at him in the cage that a life of living in a forrest with a bunch of savage animals didn't?

• Downvote 1

3 and a half months later... :D

PS: The scariest thing about Chris Benoit is after killing himself he came back to life and started fighting in MMA and joined RFC, and somehow now the guy is black lmao

Don't be a hater! Show some respect to splash300 for making the first post in smack talk thread. RFC smack-talk thread is no longer a virgin!

Bragi~

The WPR smack talk thread is turning into a real slut.

I'm glad that you posted something trivial about your org's smack talk thread at my org's smack talk thread (which is not right now used). It really makes me happy.

Bragi~

haha well admittedly it is the 2nd best org in rio :) Anyway, one day i will be talkin smack with a fighter in here once I get a guy to join your org... the satisfaction of having a champion in RFC would be high.

Chris Beniot has landed in Rio. His flight touchdowned earlier this morning and his is going to relax in his hotel and soak up the sun until fight time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sir "The Lumberjack" Jecht Via Twitter

I been in RFC for a couple weeks now i guess these guys are pussys and scared to step in the cage with me or the owner doesnt want me hurting his princess's because i havent had anyone strp up an call me out or even so much has had a contract offer so i guess its up to me well here it is im calling out anyone in the division that got the balls to step in there with me!!!!!