NFL Fantasy Football 2017

Deuce7

I had another league where I had Aaron Rodgers, then picked up Watson when Rogers got hurt, So, now I need another QB there besides Taylor. Now, I just found out I need a WR in that league as the 49ers put Garcon on IR.

Mike Evans is suspended next week for that cheap shot, but luckily AJ Green isn't. Phew lol

so, AJ Green can get Ramsey in a headlock and throw punches but not get suspended. Too bad NFL doesn't have NBA rules.

Mike Evans is suspended next week for that cheap shot, but luckily AJ Green isn't. Phew lol

so, AJ Green can get Ramsey in a headlock and throw punches but not get suspended. Too bad NFL doesn't have NBA rules.

I don't understand that ruling at all. If anything it should have been the other way around.

• Upvote 1

Well in the Evans incident, Winston instigated the entire thing by constantly poking the back of a defenders helmet. Defender turns around and shoves Winston, so Evans runs over and shoves the defender to the ground. Didn't see any punches thrown, but I'll have to go back and watch.

With Green, he and the defender had been talking most of the game. Defender gave him a slight shove to the back after the play. Green turned around put the guy in a sleeper hold, threw him to the ground and then started swinging.

Well in the Evans incident, Winston instigated the entire thing by constantly poking the back of a defenders helmet. Defender turns around and shoves Winston, so Evans runs over and shoves the defender to the ground. Didn't see any punches thrown, but I'll have to go back and watch.

With Green, he and the defender had been talking most of the game. Defender gave him a slight shove to the back after the play. Green turned around put the guy in a sleeper hold, threw him to the ground and then started swinging.

yeah, somebody else said that Evans was suspended because he was allowed to continue to play and not ejected, while Green and Ramsey got ejected and not suspended. If it had been the NBA, they all would have gotten ejected and suspended.