NFL Fantasy Football 2017

Deuce7

Hit by hurricane. No power. Limited internet access. Probably be without power for another 7-10 days.

Same here shouldn't be that much longer fore though. I heard there running low on supplies. I was one of the last to get power when Matthew came through last year now the same this year.It is what it is though

Well hopefully you both get power back sooner rather then later. Everything ok with you guys??? Avoid most/all the damage???

I'm currently tied with Dean, he has Abdullah Monday night and I have Riddick.

I'm currently tied with Dean, he has Abdullah Monday night and I have Riddick.

That will be interesting to watch. Riddick should get the catches, but Abdullah might be the one scoring the TDs.

My team struggled for the 2nd week in a row. Most of my guys faced tough defenses. Week 3 will be my week!!!

That will be interesting to watch. Riddick should get the catches, but Abdullah might be the one scoring the TDs.

My team struggled for the 2nd week in a row. Most of my guys faced tough defenses. Week 3 will be my week!!!

I'm confused. We were tied, Abdullah got more points than Riddick but it has me winning?

edit: I could have swore we were tied at 121.5 before Monday night but doing the math I was ahead.

Edited by kenlow73
  • Upvote 1

Glad i didn't pick up Flacco, i was debating dropping a Palmer for him. Bortles is looking excellent today hell the whole jags team is looking good. Ultimately the Jags D is there backbone and Flacco and the ravens did not get the memo today.

Hopefully, Carson has a decent game today or i may be dropping another matchup.

I have contacts a few different managers about trades but no one ever responds lol I try to use the ESPN league message board but it is dead and I don't think anyone checks it but I need a RB

Just post it here

I got busy and didn't know Forte was out and Cooks, Riddick, and a few others didn't get me jack, if Hopkins and the KC Def don't give me 30 points, Rory is going to beat me despite him not starting a Def.

• Upvote 1