What happens to boxing if McGregor wins?

Revheat

• 2 weeks later...

Mayweather is probably one of boxing's biggest heroes in a long time. What does it say about the sport of boxing if and MMA fighter crosses lines and whoops his ass at his own game?

I think boxing will be fine cause mayweather is 40 years old he was done with boxing only came out for this fight for the money!!

i think for the UFC it will make them even bigger then they are but at the same time boxing has been dying for awhile and UFC has been up and coming.. so the only thing this fight will do is help each sport do what they where already doing just a bit faster..

but with that being said i dont think boxing will ever die at the same time conor is the best in UFC and UFC is getting bigger then boxing so to think him winning will kill off boxing is wrong..

this will probably help both sports maybe if you look at it like this other fighters will want to be better to try and have fights like this.. and tbh conor is only 29 he could fight few UFC guys then do another boxing match to another big name in boxing .. and others could cross over as well if they do great..

at the end of the day no one knows what the out come of this fight will do to either sport its a wait and see but this is great for both sports better for UFC ofc but great for both