Check this anti gun bullshit out.

Turkmen food is very good.

Depends on what your stomach is used to - I'm from central Europe and if I go too far east, the food stops having the mixture of chemicals my stomach is used to, and while the food tastes great, the follow-up diarrhea tends to be downright legendary.

Depends on what your stomach is used to - I'm from central Europe and if I go too far east, the food stops having the mixture of chemicals my stomach is used to, and while the food tastes great, the follow-up diarrhea tends to be downright legendary.

Thats probably travelers E.Coli

Every food has shit germs. Each country has a different kind of bacterial strain... You are used to polish/czech shit germs. So when you eat'em, your bowl is fine. When you eat derkaderka food and their derkaderka shit germs, your bowl dont recognize that and you get derkaderka diarrhea.

Indian food is one of my favorites, although I have no idea how authentic it is being sold at buffets in the US.

lol I eat Indian food every Friday. Some of my best friends are british and they always eat Indian.

I specifically bought a house in this area in part because of the great Indian restaurant we have.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My dad is so funny, he is turning the BIG 50 and he said fuck it. He is gonna throw himself a HUGE party at his house this Sunday.

I swear he decided on this shit last night and already he has like 30 guests confirmed lol

Last time I went to his house he had erected a 2 story Christamas tree just to wow his guests (who were 90% jewish business partners).

Fucking ridiculous, this was not even a quarter after he asked me for some funds around Halloween.

I love my dad to death but he is the definition of N*GGARICH (from the movie Boiler Room), he puts regular fuel on his expensive cars and brings them to his ghetto friend garages.

It would not surprise me if he does the whole minute of silence for George Floyd just for show.

This is basically my dad with a much nicer tan lol:

ComposedShoddyJaeger-small.gif

• Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

lets tie the sport and this thread together. How about the guy who shot eight people in San Antonio because they wouldn't let him into the bar and he claimed to be a UFC fighter from California?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...