who is the best manager

In the past Avon was the man, then it was Lance after that, nowadays there's a lot of top managers which are pretty even. Opa Jokinen is one I've always found to be a bit underrated, even though he hasn't been ranked #1 he has managed some of the top fighters in the game and has always fought in top organizations.

• Upvote 1

read this: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26606&hl=%20best%20%20manager%20%20hall%20%20fame&st=0

all of it. there's some good historic value in there. also, the search function isn't as weak as it used to be...search "best hall fame manager" and u will see quite a few threads with some awesome info in there.

Klatz is the man. He currently holds the number 1 ranking and has held it before in the past. Now consider the fact that he is a class act who is known for his respectful and honorable ways of running a top org for years now and he must be in contention for top game manager in my opinion.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=46802

• Upvote 1

That is too difficult to say as each 'era' in this game had a crew of great managers. Before my time and during the early days it was guys like Avon Barksdale, Lord Raiden, jbomb666, Shiv, Chris Karter, Luke Daigle and Jacky Chan. Then we had the engine change and a new crop of managers rose to the top, Richard Davenport, shortfuse_nWo, JLP, Lance Templeton, Karter, Daigle, Mongul, Gunmetal Grey and others of course. Nowadays, Lance is probably considered by most to be the best manager in the game.

However, all that being said, as for as the greatest of all time, in my somewhat worthless opinion it would be between Avon Barksdale and Karter, the latter because he has been a top manager throughout all the changes within the game. The former because he barely plays anymore and still kicks ass at this game.

I may have a different idea about what makes someone the best. He isn't the highest ranked and has his ups and downs along the way, but as for helping and just being a all around good guy, but still has a stable of beasts. He helped me more than anyone when I started playing and still does now and then. http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=2965

For the last 2 years I've seen Lance being the best, though Sackett has had some great fighters and Jacky has crushed cans at the top like a man hell bent on buying a ferrari through recycling funds alone.

• Upvote 1

There are so many amazing managers, it's just too damn hard to pick "the best" from the rest. I think there are managers who would be considered among the best if they didn't lose interest for periods of time, and others who are considered to be among the best who really don't belong there.

In my humble opinion, I rank all-time managers like this:

Avon

Lance

Luke

Karter

Petro

Kind of Agree with Soyster I've been around this game about 3-4 years. My opinion

Petro - is such a great manager if he did nt go inactive he d be around the same as Lance. His comeback has been pretty impressive.

Lance - he's just phenomenal that is all.

Karter

Avon

Chico

Luke.

Old timers.

Now the new guys.

Matt Cave - has a great Stable he's shown he can be a GOAT. Of managers in this game.

Klatz - great guy great manager.

Jesse Bowes - I don't know him that much but he's seems a great manager with a good stable.

• Upvote 2

I'm glad someone else has mentioned Matt Cave.. That means a bias alliance mates opinion wouldn't come into it.

This year alone he held the number 1 spot for a much greater time than Lance had. He has a beastly stable with 10 of his 12 contracted fighter in the top 500 p4p most of which are ranked around the 100 mark which means he could quite possibly be on the cusp of dominating the game like no other has before.

didn't Chico hit #1 twice? I think karter may have also. not degrading luke by any means...he is #1 all time in my book

yea think been quite a few hit #1 twice (maybe even 3 or more times) but none from an old account then again starting from scratch (complete new account / roster) that i know of but luke

• Upvote 1