EFFA Presents: The Featherweight (145) Junior Grand Master of KT Tournament

JoeLang

I am not 100% sure that I will have a spot free on creation date ( as I said before), so it might be that someone will have to take my place.

Can you hurry up and lets us know please mate, creation date is only in 6 days. Joe will want to be sure of having enough replacements if you're not signing up.

I am not 100% sure that I will have a spot free on creation date ( as I said before), so it might be that someone will have to take my place.

you pussy, i suggest you fire some retard from your roster and get the fuck on with the touney.i can understand if your are trying to avoid a humiliation that my KT guy will rip your guy in half. :shades:

Don't be scared homie.

• Upvote 2

you pussy, i suggest you fire some retard from your roster and get the fuck on with the touney.i can understand if your are trying to avoid a humiliation that my KT guy will rip your guy in half. :shades:

Don't be scared homie.

Are you related to the Diaz brothers?

Don't worry J, if I don't have the space to create one on creation day, I can always create one later and come to kick your ass :shades:

Are you related to the Diaz brothers?

Don't worry J, if I don't have the space to create one on creation day, I can always create one later and come to kick your ass :shades:

yeah, i am their big daddy.

you wanna bet on that?

should we fight in the tourney,the loser will gift the winner a fucking jet. :shades:

yeah, i am their big daddy.

you wanna bet on that?

should we fight in the tourney,the loser will gift the winner a fucking jet. :shades:

If you are their daddy, tell them to grow up and stop looking for attention outside the ring! :whip:

And no, I am not poor, but I am not whiping my ass with dollar bills either. I don't bet 1.2 million on fights.

I'm late to the party, sign me up as an alternate and if anyone drops out I'll be ready!

davy if you wanna join i can switch with you :) and i create the altnernate. sounds good?

Edited the signups to include Davy as the 32 and bob as an Alternate, although at this stage it's looking likely that bob will need to make it as some people might not have a slot in time!

I am proud to announce that the good guys at MMA Hype have released the official EFFA Junior Grand Master of KT shirts!!! They are designed by the EFFA boss himself madbob!

Now these shirts aren;'t cheap! But if you want quality, then you gotta pay the big bucks!! Besides, ALL proceeds are going to be donated into the prize pool.

So what are you waiting for??? Get in there!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Oops i was just going through the thread to see if i missed anything and noticed i totally didn't answer your contract question!!

I spoke to bob and we decided on 5 fights at 4k/3k/3k to begin with. I edited the first page to include starting contracts...

Keep in mind this is my first tournament so if there are any questions OR if you see something i may have missed please let me know!! I can't improve on it if i don;t know :)

Also reminder DO NOT create your fighter until next Sunday!!! Good luck!!!!

Great contract, thanks for the reply

I've got all my skills mapped out, my character's name/background/photo designed, and I've opened the space up to create him. Just counting the days now ...

• Upvote 1