Can heavyweights like Cain, Mark hunt and JDS beat a guy like this?

Benediction22

Im not trying to troll, just new to the MMA world, but take a look at this guy on the left...

The guy on the right is one of the strongest guys on the planet, he recently broke the deadlift record over 1000 lbs, he may not look that big here but he is much much wider and bigger than Brock Lesnar/Bob Sapp, hes about 6 feet 1 and 371 lbs and he looks TINY compared to the strongman competetor on the right (Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson) who can probaby deadlift over 900 lbs. If Cain, Mark hunt or JDS got into a 1 on 1 fight with this huge guy do you think Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson would win? If not how would one take him out? UFC heavyweights like Cain, JDS, Hunt, and Big foot Silva are big guys but much smaller than even the guy on the right, i wouldnt say he is completely immobile either, he is a strongman, not a bodybuilder

Thank you for any replies.http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i30/ChrisCybulski/BrSKrA0CMAA3uyv_zps42ee8f12.jpg

Welcome to the MMA/Tycoon world Benediction22

I dont know why weight cutting, submissions or all other types of points are even being mentioned, he would lose in a BAD way. A trained MMA fighter doesnt fear size and will take advantage of all vulnerable points of a man that height carrying that much weight has. You mention the top of the heavyweight class, so you arent talking about guys who are just training or even just professionals... This would get bad in a heartbeat

• Upvote 1

I agree with the guys above.

The reason dudes like Cain (or even Overeem as a better example of a dude who seems to put a lot of stock in heavy lifting) don't try to deadlift small planets is because it isn't useful or practical to the sport they compete in. You always train for the sport/event you're competing in.

Im not trying to troll, just new to the MMA world, but take a look at this guy on the left...
The guy on the right is one of the strongest guys on the planet, he recently broke the deadlift record over 1000 lbs, he may not look that big here but he is much much wider and bigger than Brock Lesnar/Bob Sapp, hes about 6 feet 1 and 371 lbs and he looks TINY compared to the strongman competetor on the right (Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson) who can probaby deadlift over 900 lbs. If Cain, Mark hunt or JDS got into a 1 on 1 fight with this huge guy do you think Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson would win? If not how would one take him out? UFC heavyweights like Cain, JDS, Hunt, and Big foot Silva are big guys but much smaller than even the guy on the right, i wouldnt say he is completely immobile either, he is a strongman, not a bodybuilder
Thank you for any replies.http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i30/ChrisCybulski/BrSKrA0CMAA3uyv_zps42ee8f12.jpg

I think any most professional mma fighter would beat him of any weight.For a couple of reasons .His muscle nor ot trained to fight there there train to lift.There over develop which will tire him quicker(think of brock and he was a champion wrestler the best condition athletes there or) and also make it impossible for him to throw punches and kicks with proper form.Case i point did anybody seem batista from his frist ufc fight.he muscles wont be able to use proper technique also tire quickly.If he was up against anybody who know what they were doing he woulda be creamed .

http://youtu.be/u3ODn6ZykFM

I think any most professional mma fighter would beat him of any weight.For a couple of reasons .His muscle nor ot trained to fight there there train to lift.There over develop which will tire him quicker(think of brock and he was a champion wrestler the best condition athletes there or) and also make it impossible for him to throw punches and kicks with proper form.Case i point did anybody seem batista from his frist ufc fight.he muscles wont be able to use proper technique also tire quickly.If he was up against anybody who know what they were doing he woulda be creamed .

http://youtu.be/u3ODn6ZykFM

I missed his UFC debut? God damn it...I have to find it and watch it then!

haha maybe

Your being too harsh on the guy. He has a couple good wins and all of his losses are from good fighters... but you never know

Yeah, it was mostly a joke. I think when Joe ripped him a new one on air, that was harsh. He's putting his body on the line following something he enjoys, so you have to respect that.

...but I still don't think he'd win anytime soon unless the UFC give him some undersized can. It's mostly a confidence issue for him too I think (as it would be for anyone starched as regularly as he's been recently)... I mean his performance at Metamoris clearly sums up his own confidence in his ability at the moment.