GAMT: Young Lions Tournament

Runt

The final round has been fought.

What a topsy turny tournament. In the final round the favourites fell, with the underdogs finishing strong. A little too late for some, kind of makes me wish we set the finals as a knockout 3 round tournament to see if the underlings can finish big. But rules are rules.

So. Here is what the finals will look like.

First place Corey "The Heathens" McGregor will face Bobby "F T W" Bones for all the marbles. The winner will score the belt, and the 100k contract. The loser will score a 50k contract. Good luck gentleman.

Third place Rect Umm (311784) will face Hondo Attah (312057) in a highly sought rematch. These guys fought last round, I expected Rect Umm to dominate but he was beaten soundly. These guys will fight for the third place 30k contract. The winner of this fight, will also receive the first title shot against the tournament winner.

Too all the other competitors, thank you for competing. It was a great little tournament, and we made some impressive fights. I hope you all stick around to compete in the new division.

Good luck to all.

• 3 weeks later...

The 205 pound tournament is now complete!

And the winner is, and first young lions 205 champion, BOBBY BONES!

It was a great fight, McGregor even rocking Bones towards the end of the fight. Could have easily gone the other way. Bones has secured the 100K contract, with McGregor picking up second and locking down the 50k. McGregor will now face Anastasio to become the number one contender.

Rect Umm picked up the 30k at third, and will now face the Champion, a tough first defence.

I’d like to thank everyone for competing in the 205 tournament, it will rather well, and that now signals the official opening of the 205 pound division.

Great work gents!

The 205 pound tournament is now complete!

And the winner is, and first young lions 205 champion, BOBBY BONES!

It was a great fight, McGregor even rocking Bones towards the end of the fight. Could have easily gone the other way. Bones has secured the 100K contract, with McGregor picking up second and locking down the 50k. McGregor will now face Anastasio to become the number one contender.

Rect Umm picked up the 30k at third, and will now face the Champion, a tough first defence.

I’d like to thank everyone for competing in the 205 tournament, it will rather well, and that now signals the official opening of the 205 pound division.

Great work gents!