My VIP Ran out, I purchased 3 months but still wants me to release fighters

skull

I would message Mike, this could be a known issue that only happens on that specific occasion.

Aside from creating another profile, I do not see a way to contact him though. I did not see a forum profile for Mike, I can't message him In game because it takes me directly to that release fighter page.

Found Mikes forum profile but he cannot receive any more messages :-(. Would someone be so kind as to try and message him for me?

Got it, sending one now.

Edit: Message sent with link to this forum thread, and your manager ID from your forum profile here mentioning to him a VIP expiration issue with repayment and inability to log in.

• Upvote 5

I still can't log in.....

This kind of shit makes me reluctant to start playing again. Really illuminates how low-rent this game is and how unprofessionally the owner handles things

This kind of shit makes me reluctant to start playing again. Really illuminates how low-rent this game is and how unprofessionally the owner handles things

I have a few more dats until i lose my gym, so hopefully something happens soon. I think I have the alliance option on for my gym so I could prob get it back but would be a lot easier to have the VIP I just paid for kick in

I just said fuck it and released a few old ass sparbots since I could still have 13 fighters because of bought fighter slots . Then bought 3 months Of VIP and luckily I was able to cancel the selling of my gym. So aside being out $10 most of the danger was averted lol I'll just have to pick up a few guys to be spar bot. So if anything can be learned from this it's not to let your VIP run out LOL

I just said fuck it and released a few old ass sparbots since I could still have 13 fighters because of bought fighter slots . Then bought 3 months Of VIP and luckily I was able to cancel the selling of my gym. So aside being out $10 most of the danger was averted lol I'll just have to pick up a few guys to be spar bot. So if anything can be learned from this it's not to let your VIP run out LOL

Ye definitely gotta make sure you have VIP fully stocked, as Mike is often hard to reach(if you don't know what to put in the topic of the message =P)

Side Note: Piano ready to face the 16 year old prodigy Hop? ;)

Ye definitely gotta make sure you have VIP fully stocked, as Mike is often hard to reach(if you don't know what to put in the topic of the message =P)

Side Note: Piano ready to face the 16 year old prodigy Hop? ;)

I think the real question here is if Hip Hop is ready for the steroid loving Rick Piano! Sadly his little buddy Power Shark got stuck on an auto flight and will probably get smoked now :-(