The List of ID Restricted Orgs

GBK16

• 2 weeks later...

New Jersey MMA 320k+ getting a roster of fighters together. First event 30 September.

If your fighter is one of the first to sign and wins his first two fights then he will fight for the new belt in his third fight.

Message me (http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=120563) if you have a new fighter who is looking for a contract if if you want to help out a new org on a tight budget by sending me one of your fighters, offering sponsorship, a small financial contribution or anything else. Cheers.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone tried to make a org that not id restricted

Most of the top orgs are no ID limit. And a lot of lesser orgs have no ID limit. Just check any cities Highstreet and you will find at least 1 org with no ID limit.

Most people like to fight with ID orgs since they are training young projects or newly created 25 YOs but if you need an org for your picked up FA then you needn't look far before you find somewhere suitable.

• 1 month later...

Just for the record, the new wave of managers in these new orgs all deserve HUGE props. I currently have fighters signed to The Global Coliseum, The Beatdown and EPGH and all of them are awesome.

TGC offered me a great contract right off the bat, gives me fights at the most reasonable timetable and has pretty perfect matchmaking;

The Beatdown's owner Amanda does a great job at keeping everyone informed about everything, replies every message quickly and is making great events growing very quickly. I sincerely hope this org becomes a top org in the game;

EPGH took the forefront at setting up KT test fights which they deserve an award for. on top of that they actually gave me a paying contract for my test fighter when they could've easily offered me a 1/1/1 contract and I would've been satisified. And more, they have a great network of connects with several companies and release weekly reports with insightful writeups that add special flavor to the org;

I still haven't worked with New Jersey MMA but from the looks of it I guess it's a good org too. Hope to sign with them in the future.

• Upvote 1

Just for the record, the new wave of managers in these new orgs all deserve HUGE props. I currently have fighters signed to The Global Coliseum, The Beatdown and EPGH and all of them are awesome.

TGC offered me a great contract right off the bat, gives me fights at the most reasonable timetable and has pretty perfect matchmaking;

The Beatdown's owner Amanda does a great job at keeping everyone informed about everything, replies every message quickly and is making great events growing very quickly. I sincerely hope this org becomes a top org in the game;

EPGH took the forefront at setting up KT test fights which they deserve an award for. on top of that they actually gave me a paying contract for my test fighter when they could've easily offered me a 1/1/1 contract and I would've been satisified. And more, they have a great network of connects with several companies and release weekly reports with insightful writeups that add special flavor to the org;

I still haven't worked with New Jersey MMA but from the looks of it I guess it's a good org too. Hope to sign with them in the future.

Agreed!
  • Upvote 1

+1

From what my friends tell me Global Colosseum is top notch for all reasons posted above.

Beatdown is by far the funnest org and it has freaking Mark Tyme in it so enough said !!

Raichu Kong vouches for EPGH and they seem very dedicated so again all good in my book.

Some great orgs popping up.

Keep an eye on Apres, which is supposed to open on Nov 11th after Combate Rio closes.

• 3 weeks later...