• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#181 skull

skull

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:37 PM

For that type of break you would probably not need a full cast and your thumb would not be wrapped up. Mine was a half cast secured with an ace wrap

#182 Freeway

Freeway

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 288 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:04 PM

For that type of break you would probably not need a full cast and your thumb would not be wrapped up. Mine was a half cast secured with an ace wrap

You also had a street fight?  :boxing:

#183 UniConor

UniConor

Red Belt

• Members
  • 4,316 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:19 PM

Why are you still all biting? You are giving this fat troll even more reason to exist other than being a chubby nonce.

690a094bfdde8b3298a16e87802bb4ca.png

giphy.gif

#184 TJMitchell

TJMitchell

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 101 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:23 AM

Nothing is backwards there. My hand is is after operation I had 2 metal things put in to keep my knuckle in place before it can grow back to the main bone. The hand is covered in red stuff (No clue how its called but its so to prevent arm from any infection) thats why it apears to be in different color than the rest of the arm. 

You guys are probably one of these people who think Americans where never on Moon.

Can we see the x-ray of this?

Team Aspire - Are you looking to be part of something bigger? something more co-operative at a business level in the game? Would you like to add another dimension to the MMA Tycoon experience and join fellow players in building something worth having? if that sounds like you I encourage you to speak with Adam Holland directly via mail as we look to expand team Aspire with a few good people, we have big plans and we would love for you to be part of them.

1487937408Aspire%20Alliance%20Logo.png   xc2EoWO.png   1486549268Logo%20v2.png
Aspire Alliance                                             Aspire MMA 280k+                                             Aspire Clothing

#185 Freeway

Freeway

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 288 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:21 PM

Can we see the x-ray of this?

Well sadly I dont have it maybe I could get it once its removed or something? I really dont know the process of it.

First X-Ray I have because I did make it in local hospital just to check the hand because it did hurt a lot and they gave me it so I can show it to doctor. Other than that they really dont give out them at the doctors office.

Basically there are two metal rods just to keep my knuckle up so it can grow back to the main bone.

#186 Curix

Curix

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 371 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:18 PM

Well sadly I dont have it maybe I could get it once its removed or something? I really dont know the process of it.

First X-Ray I have because I did make it in local hospital just to check the hand because it did hurt a lot and they gave me it so I can show it to doctor. Other than that they really dont give out them at the doctors office.

Basically there are two metal rods just to keep my knuckle up so it can grow back to the main bone.

Wow, how fast you have a purple belt. ;)

#187 duphus

duphus

Red Belt

• 2,331 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:35 AM

Hum's never lies: :rolling:

3sI6FJO.png

q2WrJ3h.png

dsSCjf1.png

He's a killer now, be careful.

#188 Freeway

Freeway

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 288 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:46 AM

Thats not me some one has been hacked my account in chat.

Is there a way to check who has used it?

#189 duphus

duphus

Red Belt

• 2,331 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:31 AM

your user name Freeway is password protected so ya must of happened

#190 JLP

JLP

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 5,289 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:48 AM

first some mugs, now a goose.  humors gets attacked by the craziest imaginary objects.

#191 kenlow73

kenlow73

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 6,668 posts
  • Interests:Web Design, Video Editing, Music, Pro Wrestling, MMA, Bucs, Bulls, Boltz, Rays, Magic, Noles, Storm, and The UNLV Running Rebs.
  • Manager Profile

Posted Yesterday, 03:53 AM

first some mugs, now a goose.  humors gets attacked by the craziest imaginary objects.

I think in reality, they're not imaginary, he's just so drunk that he can't recognize his sister.

23844f55e258c7d5f0a812c3eb54b9ec.gif[/url]pablo-garza-flying-knee-ko-o.gif

#192 Freeway

Freeway

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 288 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:02 AM

your user name Freeway is password protected so ya must of happened

Thats the thing some one knows my password or maybe one of the moderators are using it.

Is it possible to chage the password in chat?

#193 Timqwe

Timqwe

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,001 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:02 AM

I think in reality, they're not imaginary, he's just so drunk that he can't recognize his sister.

Can't be, his sister ran off with some other guy, didn't she?

\14552177392-familia_20160211_122058.jpgiBk4dtB.png

#194 xanax

xanax

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,449 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:18 AM

Lol. A duck talking shit about a goose.. head shake.

fuck-you-o.gif

You got that medicine I need

Dope, shoot it up, straight to the heart please

#195 TJMitchell

TJMitchell

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 101 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:59 AM

goose_mug.jpg?width=225&height=225&Filte

Team Aspire - Are you looking to be part of something bigger? something more co-operative at a business level in the game? Would you like to add another dimension to the MMA Tycoon experience and join fellow players in building something worth having? if that sounds like you I encourage you to speak with Adam Holland directly via mail as we look to expand team Aspire with a few good people, we have big plans and we would love for you to be part of them.

1487937408Aspire%20Alliance%20Logo.png   xc2EoWO.png   1486549268Logo%20v2.png
Aspire Alliance                                             Aspire MMA 280k+                                             Aspire Clothing

#196 duphus

duphus

Red Belt

• 2,331 posts

Posted Today, 10:08 PM

He can't go a day without lying, lol.

lying_1.jpg

lying_2.jpg

lying_3.jpg

what.jpg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users