Quintus Octavian vs Joao Pedro De Silva Face 2 Face Interview (Rumble on The Rocks 205 Finale)

Slice

who will win and how?   

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the ROTR 205 winner and how?

• Joao Pedro De Silva via (T)KO
    • Joao Pedro De Silva via Submission
    • Joao Pedro De Silva via Decision
    • Quintus Octavian via (T)KO
    • Quintus Octavian via Submission
    • Quintus Octavian via Decision

CM: Hi guys; we have a very special segment for you today. As always I am Chael Mir, presenting you with another face 2 face interview, this time between two guys who do NOT like each other very much. These guys will be facing each other in the final of The Rumble on The Rocks Tournament in the 205lb division. The winner will be receiving a shot at the championship.

These two are both joining me in the studio today; and hopefully we will have no security issues like we did in the last interview with Alejandro Scott and Texas Pete; otherwise well need to get Wolfs super soldiers Cortez and Cadern on the security job to break these guys off. Anyway; Im supposed to be interviewing these guys, so I guess we should get back to that

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/22/22w1.jpg

Quintus Octavian (303464)

Record: 2-1 Wins: 0 TKO/KOs 2 Submissions 0 Decisions Losses: 0 TKO/KOs 1 Submission 0 Decisions

Manager: Marcus Crassus (Steel Peel)

Abilities:

• Crisp boxing
  • Good chin
  • Improving submission game
  • Versatility
  • Excellent trash talk
Characteristics:
  • Cunning
  • Narcissistic
  • Arrogant
  • Proud
  • Analytical

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14750223985023.png

Joao Pedro Mauricio "Black Panther" DeSilva (301306)

Record: 2-0 Wins: 0 TKO/KOs 2 Submissions 0 Decisions Losses: 0 TKO/KOs 0 Submission 0 Decisions

Manager: Bradley Burns (StPierreCanada)

Abilities:

• Good chin
  • Strong takedown game
  • Excellent submissions
  • Relentless grappling
  • Confidence in ability
Characteristics:
  • Arrogant
  • Proud
  • Studious
  • Ambitious
  • Confrontational

Joining me we have Quintus Octavian (303464) and Joao Pedro De Silva (301306). My first question will be for Joao; Joao you have arrived in this tournament as a late replacement; how do you feel about the opportunity? And how do you feel about Quintus Octavian as an opponent?

JPS: I am thrilled with this opportunity, my amateur career went perfectly at 8-0 and I was fighting at Heavyweight, so I felt I was ready for a pro. I am only 19 and didn't expect such an opportunity this early in my career, but I will take advantage of it, no doubt. I'm ready to take over.

As far as Quintus, I respect him, he wants to feed his family like me, he wants to win and I know he doesn't respect me much but that will come back to haunt him.

CM: He said in the lead up to the fight that he thinks hes going to submit you, is he underestimating your grappling ability there? Or do you think hes just trying to get inside your head?

JPS: He has good Jiu Jitsu, his training partners are skilled on the ground so I know he will come prepared, but I'm a totally different kind of fighter. He won't submit me, this is a fact, he just wants to talk as much shit as he can to make himself feel tough. He won't feel tough after I make him scream mercy.

CM: For Quintus; Quintus how do you feel about this opportunity and about your opponent for this fight?

QO: Opportunity? I think nothing it's another fight, I'm young it doesn't matter I'll just fight. Him, well he's so one dimensional he's dangerous in that dimension which is takedown submission fighting. I'll probably annihilate him standing because it will be easy and I'll sweat less. In the longer term he's a can period. Hey did Ryan live? How bad was he?

CM: I believe he recently won a fight after his title shot; talk to me about Jimmy Ryan, you guys really seem to rub each other the wrong way, but do you actually respect his skills or not?

QO: Ryan beat a guy coming off 2 1st round losses, Ryan was fed a bum to keep him up the rankings and keep his whiny bitch camp happy. Guy walks into the org fights the champ, a wrestler, gets smashed striking, then gets a soft opponent. Something smells.

CM: I can see why you think that; but on the other side of the coin; he is the only guy to take a round from the champion. JPS; you are known mainly as a grappling ace, and you have been single minded in your pursuit of the takedown so far, will you mix in more striking in this fight? Or will you be relentless in obtaining those takedowns and submissions?

JPS: My stand up is coming along nicely, & I have the best team in the world. I want to put him to sleep whether it's a KO or submission, it doesn't matter. I'm obviously looking to expose his weaknesses and his ground game isn't the only one. He's not in the same league as me, he's a cocky shit and I'll punish him for it.

CM: Well we certainly hope so for the sake of this fight being even better; Quintus how do you respond to this?

QO: He has to get the takedown, anything else he says is coming out of his ass. I'll sub him just to make look even worse than he is, so his pussy camp kick his ass into the street. Who knows, if he sucks bad enough Northern Ninja will be looking to have Ryan fight him.

JPS: Listen bro you disrespectful as a motherfucker, you know what I've done and you know, youre in trouble, your wrestling is garbage and I'm going to expose you, & your ground game isn't even respectable so I welcome you to try to play on the ground with me, we all know you want no piece of that. Be humble man; not be mad, don't be mad.

QO: This dudes a moron, like he's been sniffing shit that makes him more retarded than he appears, which is going some. His ground game is ok, I'll put him to sleep though if I have to but let's be honest here, his striking is fucking diabolical, I'll ruin him.

JPS: I got 3 TKO's in my amateur career so I'm not too worried about your ignorant statements, I just prefer tapping guys out and making them physically quit. You'll quit to, you'll want out real fast.

CM: I guess we best get this interview back on topic; as good as you both clearly are at talking smack. Quintus; is this guy a good tune up for the champion; Jonas Lofmark? They have a similar style in that theyd both look to take you down, are you using this fight to potentially prepare for that one down the road?

QO: To be honest, I should have been awarded the tournament win by default as this clown JPS is simply a shirt filler. His amateur record, don't make me laugh, punching 10 year old white belts as a 15 year old spot ridden teenager in your local Karate class, isn't a fucking amateur career dickhead.

As for Lofmark, he's more dangerous than this fool, dude can clearly bang and he carries that threat to the mat. Silva's got subs, Lofmark gets top position and you wear leather, Silva looks for the Chinese burn, so yeh, Lofmark carries more of a threat. But I think Lofmark will get beat in his next fight anyhow, so he wont figure as my title fight will be against another striker.

CM: So you think people may be sleeping on Pollo Tropical here? Break down how you see that fight going.

QO: First off, Lofmark loses soon as he lands his best shot on a dude that stands there, smiles at the mother fucker and bangs him back. Tropical will survive some early scares on the ground, get the fight stood up and bang Lofmark out in the 2nd or 3rd.

I'm real pissed off that I am fighting this De Silva chump for a prize fund I couldn't give a fuck about, when I could have been the first to expose the fake champ Lofmark, expose his weaknesses, stand and laugh at the fucker when his right hand bounces off my chin and I hit him right back.

Instead this Tropical prick gets handed the title shot, doesn't have to win a fucking tourney. It's bullshit, Lofmark should have been waiting for me not fighting chumps who don't deserve a shot, ain't earned no shot. Lofmark is bum, Tropical is a bum but he beats Lofmark.

Right now I am not training for this De Silva bum, I am focusing on this Tropical, another prick who has had special treatment, like that pile of shit Ryan.

CM: So Joao; what do you think of Quintus comments? And what is your prediction for the main event of Tropical vs Lofmark?

JPS: This guy is a clown man, he's hilarious because he actually thinks he sounds cool. I'm gonna take him out, he isn't a complete fighter like I am and I will punish him for all this garbage he spews. His team is going to be embarrassed and humbled after I break him.

CM: And what is your prediction for Tropical vs Lofmark? Who do you think youll be facing at PINNACLE? After you get past Quintus of course.

JPS: I respect Pollo Tropical a lot, I trained with him recently as his manager and mine get along quite well. Pollo will win this fight with Lofmark, no question in my mind, as Tropical is the best fighter besides me in this whole org. Lofmark is tough, I will admit that.

CM: Interesting; so you guys both think we will have a new champion going into PINNACLE. That really would shake things up a lot. Im gonna wrap this up but I need one more prediction from you guys. Who wins out of Joao Pedro De Silva and Quintus Octavian? What round? And what method? JPS, you go first

JPS: I'm gonna finish him in the first round by Submission or TKO, he is doomed. All his shit talk will make him look even stupider after I make him quit.

CM: Strong words there Joao, Quintus, whats your prediction for the fight?

QO: I'll submit him triangle choke just to humiliate the asshole, I will probably give up the takedown when it happens. Dudes a chump.

CM: Well thank you both for those enlightening answers; its been an excellent build up to the fight so far. Well guys looks like thats gonna be it for this edition of Face 2 Face. We hope you enjoy what these two athletes had to give today. It is sure to be an excellent fight and only one of many on the same card. Tune in here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=878726 for all the finals of Rumble on The Rocks. Title shots in all our divisions hang in the balance, along with 50k cash prizes to the winning managers. Tune in on Saturday 11th of February to see the climax of these tournaments in all of the divisions.

• Upvote 5

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14718725516634.png

Jimmy "The Big Deal" Ryan (7-1. 7 T/KOs)

LOL, this dude cant go through one interview without chanting my name.

My manager and I have never requested an opponent or declined a fight in my short career. We take the fights we're asked to take and since I'm the most hyped guy around from my own hard work, I get pushed to the top. I was already 6-0 when you finally managed to get your first professional victory. What a cute moment that was for you.

It's a little embarrassing, though, that after one victory you were already crying for a title shot.

Remember, I'll be here when you finally get the balls to fight. I might even give you a shot if you lose. It wouldnt really make sense, seeing that you'll be at the bottom of our division, but hey, anything for my biggest fan.

Yours truly,

http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/RyanJimmo_UFC149robot.gif

• Upvote 2