HELP ON VIP

Dulla

Can someone please help me out, I need vip and am gonna pay for it. If you want direct cash, I have 250k but if you want it weekly then I will send you 50k every week for 30 weeks. Or the first 4 weeks I will send you 50k and the remaining weeks I will send you 100k until its 1.5 million. I hope I get one

• Downvote 4

I think Dulla got his VIP.

By the way don`t want to start another thread but I`d like to buy 6 months, currently have the highest offer if someone can pls buy it.

thanks in advance.

Fucking lol, you beat out the likes of Bwang and Marky by 80 cents per month, I'm not sure you could have offer less and still registered as the "highest offer".

I can only assume your taking the piss out of them and you're either going to really list a top offer or drop that laughable $5, stop pretending it's the best offer, and wait your turn with them for someone to take the offer.

Edit: was ".80"

Fucking lol, you beat out the likes of Bwang and Marky by .80 cents per month, I'm not sure you could have offer less and still registered as the "highest offer".

I can only assume your taking the piss out of them and you're either going to really list a top offer or drop that laughable $5, stop pretending it's the best offer, and wait your turn with them for someone to take the offer.

Camara has the highest offer on the board
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1