Fighter ranking with-in the org

Lenik

I was thinking we should have a ranking system implemented where you can see where your fighter stands as far as compatition and who is the #1 contender and so fourth...

Example: instead of just having the hype/pop list. Actually having a list that shows where each fighter stands for the belt.

The fighter with the most hype/pop might not be the champ but they are still listed first... With the new org ranking you'd always have the champ on top then that next fighter is the one who deserves the next shot. If they lose their name drops down the list, how far is based on how the other fighters around him preformed...

I dont know if this is something that can be done, I'm not a computer programmer. But, doesn't seem like something impossible...

I was thinking we should have a ranking system implemented where you can see where your fighter stands as far as compatition and who is the #1 contender and so fourth...

Example: instead of just having the hype/pop list. Actually having a list that shows where each fighter stands for the belt.

The fighter with the most hype/pop might not be the champ but they are still listed first... With the new org ranking you'd always have the champ on top then that next fighter is the one who deserves the next shot. If they lose their name drops down the list, how far is based on how the other fighters around him preformed...

I dont know if this is something that can be done, I'm not a computer programmer. But, doesn't seem like something impossible...

The champ currently is listed first. His name appears above the hype/pop rankings. As for a #1 contender's list, it isn't possible because different orgs have different methods of determining the number one contender. When choosing a #1 contender, an org owner needs to consider hype/pop, recent performance, skill level of the fighters involved, timing, and other factors. Each org owner weighs these factors differently. By having an automated system, it would just encourage managers to bitch when their "#1 contender" isn't given the first title shot.