• Victory Combat League
    • Slaughterhouse
    • Legacy!
    • King of the Beach
    • Tradition Fight Club
    • Budo Rei FC
    • Immortals
    • GAMMA Kids NY

I've had really good experiences at Tradition, Victory Combat League and King of the Beach and they are superb orgs I would recommend people too.

However, Havoc has been around for nearly the WHOLE year, and has been consistently good and well run by Davie and the other members of staff at the time. So that's where my vote lies this year.

Tough category this year. There are a number of up and coming orgs - Tradition and KotB are both great, Havoc is one of the best orgs around at the moment for young fighters in my opinion and could go on to even better things next year but for me the stand out new org this year had to be Legacy! To become a top 10 org in under 6 months is a pretty great achievement I think.

I've voted for Havoc, but honestly Legacy, Budo Rei and KOTB have looked to be amazing orgs so they get nods too. Don't really know the others, but not a fan of orgs who have to ask people to vote for them rather than proving they are the best instead.

• Upvote 1

I've voted for Havoc, but honestly Legacy, Budo Rei and KOTB have looked to be amazing orgs so they get nods too. Don't really know the others, but not a fan of orgs who have to ask people to vote for them rather than proving they are the best instead.

I voted for myself, because why not. But, in all honesty we started too late in the year to have a real shot at this. Budo Rei only had 18 events last year. I still appreciate all the good things people have been saying. My goal is to be #1 in our city by the end of 2016. I have guys in Havok, Tradition, and Gamma. I am happy with them there. The org I miss the most was Choke, but sadly they didn't make it through the year. I think that was the biggest reason I decided to make Budo Rei in Tokyo. That and how my alliance members all had a real soft spot for the city when I asked them where I should start.

Everyone is praising Havoc for being a consistent org all round but when I had my fighter there i found that org to be a highly disorganized mess with bad communication and i couldn't leave that org quick enough.

But that was at the beginning of the year and from what i have seen (i have spoke to Davie about this as well) they have made massive changes and i am actually thinking about signing a guy there once his current contract finishes because they seem to have seen where they went wrong in the beginning and learned from them. I put it down to being inexperienced and i look forward to seeing the new and improved Havoc when i re-sign there :)

However King of the Beach gets my vote. I signed there to help Octagon out when he was still relatively new to a low contract despite being in Rio. While i was there, i found him to be very effective from day 1 in his communication skills and his interactions with his fighters. So i signed to help out with a short term deal, and i re-signed because i loved the org. Hopefully he can keep it up!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tough category this year. There are a number of up and coming orgs - Tradition and KotB are both great, Havoc is one of the best orgs around at the moment for young fighters in my opinion and could go on to even better things next year but for me the stand out new org this year had to be Legacy! To become a top 10 org in under 6 months is a pretty great achievement I think.

I'm glad that it is so tough to be honest, it's a good sign ;)

Ok this is an easy one for me lol

Legacy

Didnt even know until i checked the topic here that they are a new org from 2015 and then what a year they had i would say. Top Fighters in the org, already (just checked) #9 globaly with help. But well run org and already in the top between all the other orgs with a relativly low ID restriction. Cant believe that, really opened just this year?

and already too merged this year or got rid of the competition in Imperial. So a strong force this year and that why it gets my vote. :)