(Nominations) Org Of The Year 2015

GBK16

I've got an LOD guy as one of the champions in my org (Whymer Van Mastodon - Fighter is Boreste Bardanos) and honestly he is one of the easiest guys to talk to in the game I have found. It's mainly about just knowing what they themselves are like, and you will find good guys wherever. I mean, even in alliances like Vendetta, you will have some people you hate, and some people you think are awesome. Depends on what kind of person you get along with as well.

Anyway, on the subject of Org of the Year, I am delighted to see my own org nominated, and I think it's deserved, but I don't think we are quite in the running for Org of the Year yet. We've maintained top 10 for the last 4/5 months or so, which is incredible considering my aim at the beginning was to maintain top 15, but having Epicity merge and the help from Ryan Epicity has helped us to move a lot quicker than expected, especially when factored in with the move to PPV and help in that regard from Dino. I'd still place Evo, Syn and MFN above us, but it's nice to have some people feel we are moving in the right directions up there.