1. 1. Alliance of the Year 2015

• Convicted Inc
    • The Cage Cartel
    • The Highland Network
    • Droogs: Ultraviolence
    • The Broken Halo Pride
    • Vendetta
    • Legion of Doom

as much as i would like to see a new sheriff in town, there is not - not yet anyway. Convicted have constantly been in premier league and have most of the time been at the top of the league as far as I've seen. They have 14 members at least half of which are active so that's a respectable number. Everyone else in the list including my alliance Cage Cartel have had their times in league 2 so the choice really is an obvious one without being biased. Convicted.

Fuck you convicted. lol.

Lod members have had the P4P number 1 spot multiple times this year, they at least should get a mention

One manager doesn't make up an alliance. Though if you have other reasons, I'm open to hearing them.

Vendetta trumped LOD, they had 5 members in the top 15 iirc and even The Highland Network have had 2 managers simultaneously in the top 10.

There's plenty of alliances which missed out on being nominated: FinnFighters, Dirty Old Cocksmen, Cold Blooded Killers, GTI, The Corporation, Polish Eagles' Nest, Dogs of War, Hitokiri-13, etc.

That being said, The Highland Network nor The Broken Halo Pride wouldn't have been in it had I not nominated them.

Lod members have had the P4P number 1 spot multiple times this year, they at least should get a mention

Convicted have held the top spot since March, there have been times other managers have made it to the top for a few days, but no one has come close to holding the #1 p4p manager spot longer than Convicted have this year with managers.

• Downvote 1

One manager doesn't make up an alliance. Though if you have other reasons, I'm open to hearing them.

Vendetta trumped LOD, they had 5 members in the top 15 iirc and even The Highland Network have had 2 managers simultaneously in the top 10.

There's plenty of alliances which missed out on being nominated: FinnFighters, Dirty Old Cocksmen, Cold Blooded Killers, GTI, The Corporation, Polish Eagles' Nest, Dogs of War, Hitokiri-13, etc.

That being said, The Highland Network nor The Broken Halo Pride wouldn't have been in it had I not nominated them.

LOD should be nominated on multiple grounds: Largest alliance ever, most all time managers in the top 100 (12), we had 3 managers in the top 10 at the same time this year on a few occasions and the last 4 managers to hit the top spot are from LOD (2 are current members, 2 are ex-members).

But that is besides the point 3 people nominated LOD for the alliance of the year, unlike all the alliances you mentioned above. What is the point of nominating candidates if they are going to just be left out?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

LOD should be nominated on multiple grounds: Largest alliance ever, most all time managers in the top 100 (12), we had 3 managers in the top 10 at the same time this year on a few occasions and the last 4 managers to hit the top spot are from LOD (2 are current members, 2 are ex-members).

But that is besides the point 3 people nominated LOD for the alliance of the year, unlike all the alliances you mentioned above. What is the point of nominating candidates if they are going to just be left out?

How you gonna take credit for a FORMER alliance member hitting #1 AFTER leaving your alliance. Reaching at it's finest and it's sad at that and if you're talking about Wolf as former LOD that didn't even happen in 2015 so taking credit for that is REALLY sad.

Pretty sure nominations (and votes) for your own alliance doesn't count but I guess if they were nominated by someone outside (unless you needed more than one nomination) then they should be up there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How you gonna take credit for a FORMER alliance member hitting #1 AFTER leaving your alliance. Reaching at it's finest and it's sad at that and if you're talking about Wolf as former LOD that didn't even happen in 2015 so taking credit for that is REALLY sad.

Pretty sure nominations (and votes) for your own alliance doesn't count but I guess if they were nominated by someone outside (unless you needed more than one nomination) then they should be up there.

One of those Gwad hit #1 within a week from leaving and yes, Wolf was part of the LOD. Even if you remove both of those from this debate, that is still 2 more than anyone else has had in the past year. Anyway, i did mention above that 2 of them were ex-members, i was simply stating a fact, so i am not sure what you are talking about.

What i was debating is why are we not part of this poll, we had 3 nominations and one was not from LOD.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I checked and they were nominated by someone who isn't in an alliance so they should be in the poll. What reason otherwise to set up nomination threads and then leave one out... ? They were nominated by someone from outside their alliance so should be on this list.

• Upvote 4

One of those Gwad hit #1 within a week from leaving and yes, Wolf was part of the LOD. Even if you remove both of those from this debate, that is still 2 more than anyone else has had in the past year. Anyway, i did mention above that 2 of them were ex-members, i was simply stating a fact, so i am not sure what you are talking about.

What i was debating is why are we not part of this poll, we had 3 nominations and one was not from LOD.

He does have a point, I do believe they were nominated but that thread is such a shit storm I have no clue what is going on. I don't think Grant can make an addition but a mod can easily remove and put up another poll or grant can if he is on.

As far as new number ones go, if you remove those two then Vendetta would also have two new #1 managers.

• Upvote 3

I dont really see were it matters, everyone on here knows Convicted has the best managers. No way any alliance tops them at this time. The only reason why I voted Vendetta is to show support for the hard work they have all put in. I knew voting that Convicted has the best managers and assumed they would win, so I couldn't see giving them another vote.

The point to my post is why bother adding LOD now? They do not have the managers Convicted has, yes they have some great managers, and I really like a few of them. So not trying to disrespect them, but if they are added they will win from their votes alone. So if they are added, the rules for all voting should be changed so you can not vote for yourself, your fighter, your ORG, or your alliance in this case.

• Upvote 2