Project Manager 75k per week

SteelPenn

Wow the game has came a long way when we are turning our noses up at 75k. In my opinion 75k isn't the hugest amount of money but i think its enough to do this job. It may be a little hard to start with but after you had a list of contacts for the write ups/posters and stuff i think it would be a pretty easy, as long as the org owner themselves have an attempt at getting the write ups/ posters together otherwise i would say it is too big of a job if you had to do every org every event.

Agreed. On the surface it's good pay but if you factor in the variables of dealing with 10+ orgs it can become a bigger job. You might go from looking for a preview one week to looking for maybe 3 another week. Looking for one preview writer can be a job in itself!

A basic/similar role in one org would go for about 10K which seems the be the min pay in low orgs. Times that by over 10 then we're in the $100K region which in itself is a lot, nearly double if we're looking at the top end of the number of orgs in the alliance.

At the end of the day you're pretty much offering a bespoke service to over 10 orgs. If I was to be paying out/working for over $100K I'd expect to receive/give a top end service with the odd job thrown on top when required.

• 3 weeks later...

We need one more person to complete our staff. Post here if your interested. 50k per week doing Media and promotions type stuff.

jeez reading through all of that it was near enough the same shit i had to do with Blitz when i first started apart from i had to do the write ups myself and i got paid far less than that (i ended up with Ascension in the end so that was a plus side). Instead of check for posters it was check to make sure all fighters are in locaction if not PM them. If no reply PM Mike. Make sure PPV's were set up and cards were in order etc.

If anything its good for a noob to try that sort of thing. Not only do you learn a ton but it also helps you get to know some of the more established managers on the block. One day you might want to run an org of your own. The contacts you make doing that sorta stuff really does help with that. The money isn't the key thing its getting to know the managers in this game.

As far as pay goes. Considering the amount of stuff and the inflated price n shit. i'd say 75-100k is fair per week for the amount of work involved there. As far as finding writers etc is concerned man that would be a bitch of a job. i can't name anyone that does writing anymore. Poster makers errr Roger thats about it.

• Upvote 1

does that dude need to be a VIP?

No just very active in game and in the forums