Project Manager 75k per week

SteelPenn

I am looking for someone to organize / coordinate our Steel Penn - ICON project.

Job duties would entail

1. Check each Steel Penn org from each city worldwide and make sure they have posters every week. If they do not, arrange it for them and have the poster maker send the bill to me. Please attempt to use a Steel Penn alliance members to do the work before hiring outside help.

2. Check each Steel Penn org worldwide weekly and make sure they all have write ups being done. If you find ones not getting done then locate and assign writers. Have the write bill me directly.

3. Create a weekly list of the champions from each Steel Penn org worldwide updating it weekly and post them here http://www.mmatycoon...wtopic=34808=

4. Go through each Steel Penn org worldwide weekly and list there current game rankings and approvel rating here - http://www.mmatycoon...wtopic=34808=

5. Create a top ten fighter list of all our Steel Penn orgs combined creating our Steel Penn - ICON world ranking list to be updated weekly and posted here - http://www.mmatycoon...wtopic=34808=

I am open to new ideas to improve this and willing to pay more for the right person.

Please reply with a quick statement of why you would be a good fit for this project in this thread to be considered for the position.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Buy VIP, Will help you out.

75k per week x 4 week = 300k x 3 months = 900k. Anyone could get free VIP, fighter training and top Nutrition for the rate offered.

• Downvote 1

75k per week x 4 week = 300k x 3 months = 900k. Anyone could get free VIP, fighter training and top Nutrition for the rate offered.

He asked for VIP not for you to show have to use calculator.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Lol kind of agree

What do you feel would be fair pay for this position?

Agree but not too bad. Should be an OK earner.

What do you feel would be fair pay for this position?

I am interested.. This would be fun and a learning experience for me, since I'm trying to run businesses of my own :))

You have to understand that you will have to waste few hours a day for it.

I think I might be pretty good for the job as I spend a good amount of time on MMATycoon not doing a whole lot anyway. I can substitute as a poster maker myself at times and probably do an ok job finding poster makers. Writers are definitely a challenge to find though. My original thought on the wage was that while 75k is pretty damn good such a big job as this 150-200k is reasonable.

I think its a great earner for a new player or even a player who has been around but low on funds and wants a new project! But with the amount of orgs in Steel Penn i think it should be a minumum of 100/125k a week as its gonna require a hell of a lot of time and time management as well as communicating with so many org managers and writers/poster designers he/she will be messaging people allll day

I do think however if you hired say 2 people and split the orgs in half and let them work together and figure a system out between them 75k each would be a great earner

And they say you're cheap :)

I dont think it's that much when you break it down by org. Looks like it's around 7-8 orgs with the ICON name, more if this includes all SP orgs. That broken down is like 40k per org (around 20k if all orgs). Plus I'm active, and this job would require a very active person.

Make sure orgs have posters, if not find poster maker

Make sure orgs have writers, if not find writer

Make list of champions for each org

List each SP org's world ranking/rating

Top 10 fighter list for all SP orgs

What would happen if you couldn't find a writer in time?

I dont think it's that much when you break it down by org. Looks like it's around 7-8 orgs with the ICON name, more if this includes all SP orgs. That broken down is like 40k per org (around 20k if all orgs). Plus I'm active, and this job would require a very active person.

Just joking dude - I even put a smiley there to avoid confusion :)

It would include all Steel Penn orgs as the ones thats do not say ICON in their name will once we start.

If a writer can not be found its understandable but it would be assumed that a big part of this job would be recruiting writers.

I beleave we have 10 or 11 orgs so far with the goal of one in every city worldwide

Wow the game has came a long way when we are turning our noses up at 75k. In my opinion 75k isn't the hugest amount of money but i think its enough to do this job. It may be a little hard to start with but after you had a list of contacts for the write ups/posters and stuff i think it would be a pretty easy, as long as the org owner themselves have an attempt at getting the write ups/ posters together otherwise i would say it is too big of a job if you had to do every org every event.

• Upvote 1