Merchandise Partnership Thread

MMATycoon

Crushing Blow Clothing in LA is looking for partnerships.....I am willing to start a new line of clothing specifically for your organization.

http://mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=2702

EDIT: Actually, if you are an org outside of LA, I'll ditch this company and start a new one wherever you are located, give you 50K to cement the partnership (because I might have to wait to start a new company) and then make your tees and whatnot (albeit poorly drawn).

Koffin Inc. is looking for a partner. I am starting to building up the clothing store once again so no worry on that part. If you are interested just send me a PM in-game with the proposed percentage and any other request you would like.

Nexus FC, the #1 Org in Las Vegas is looking for a partner. Usually run 7,000 seats or bigger Arena. Looking for 70/30 split. Will negotiate depending on hype of your company.

PhoQus Sports Inc is still seeking a merchandise sponsor for our events. This is a great opportunity to pull in some extra cash for both companies. I'm willing to deal with any nutrition/clothing company, regardless of the hype rating. Basically I'm looking at a 50/50 split for higher hyped companies, 60/40 split if the company is middle of the road and a 70/30 split if the company is just starting out or bottom of the pack. At the moment we book nothing less than 1000 seat arena, but are now working into 2000 seat arenas and before long we'll be in 3000 seat arenas. In our last event we sold nearly $4,000 and that was selling generic merchandise, so with merchandise sponsors we'd sell more than that. We will only grow in sales as we continue to book bigger arenas, get in now and grow with us, before another company does. Send over an offer and we'll hash out the details.

The Black Hand Fight Club (Helsinki and Las Vegas) needs a partner. The BHFC is the largest org in the game by number of fighters, and runs 3 - 4 events every week. Our hype usually has us hovering around the 30-40 ranking globally. Tons of events booked in advance, so we'll make somebody some money.

*Bump*

10,700 seats between three arenas to be filled next weekend. Typical weekend for this org.

Still Looking for a merch partner (clothing or nutrition).....seems like a lot of these company owners don't want to make any extra cash with very little work involved. I've even contacted owners and gotten no reply and they still havent a partner. Lets go owners time to make some more cash!

PhoQus Sports Inc is still seeking a merchandise sponsor for our events. This is a great opportunity to pull in some extra cash for both companies. I'm willing to deal with any nutrition/clothing company, regardless of the hype rating. Basically I'm looking at a 50/50 split for higher hyped companies, 60/40 split if the company is middle of the road and a 70/30 split if the company is just starting out or bottom of the pack. At the moment we book nothing less than 1000 seat arena, but are now working into 2000 seat arenas and before long we'll be in 3000 seat arenas. In our last event we sold nearly $4,000 and that was selling generic merchandise, so with merchandise sponsors we'd sell more than that. We will only grow in sales as we continue to book bigger arenas, get in now and grow with us, before another company does. Send over an offer and we'll hash out the details.