EMPIRE (310k+) - Official Forum Thread

Alfred

The Punchmaster General could punch a hole in Graves' and Steve's head on the same night. Possibly with the same punch.

But he can also easily make 185, if he wants to shoot for 2 titles I'm game if he's willing to fight enough to defend both. Otherwise I have no problem with him just having a 1 off, 5 round fight for no title / vacating the 205 title and moving to 185. His fighter to make plans with, I'm here to exacute whatever reasonable option we work out, depending on how things turn out 185 could end up looking that much more interesting.

This so much.

No need to fuzz about it TJ, call it a Ramadan Miracle !

For all intents and purposes Ibrahim is a 325k now (324.5 really really close).

Now repeat after me: IMSHALAA SALEM MARICON BABY !

I'll call it something alright but not in here. Otherwise we'll just end up doing what we always do.

We just fullfilling destiny. To rule RISE as fighter just like I did as manager.

This Path was decided long ago. For you to understand it would take too long and with sunset my belly is super full and now it is time to rest.

Perhaps tomorrow Winger and I enlighten you some more.

Here is some treats truest of muslims enjoy. just for you, good nigh:

Ramadan-iftar-1146x860-56a645b03df78cf77

3588924247_9b59be6a06_b.jpg

tumblr_nssrwapikY1s19apio1_1280.jpg

• Upvote 3

Hold my beer while I hijack this thread for a minute. Mick Murphy is going to beat Chris Steve in the Tag Team Tournament, successfully defend his Synchronicity 205lb title, and then beat Wesley Correira at Heavyweight.

OK, go back to talking about your inferior fighters.

Oh you fancy huh?

How about you take a stab at the #1 p4p Tower? He's just sitting here, twiddling his thumbs. He'll gladly tap/KO murphy, dealers choice.

• Upvote 2