Puno the GOAT 2

Rambo

My two cents: GOATs dont cherry pick.

If the fighter takes on all comers (those who are close in ranking) and remains at the top then he is the GOAT, otherwise the way I see it--it is non-organic manufactured goods, and I aint buying.

Not necessarily calling Puno that, but I don't think this is a case of the GOAT by a long shot, either, as there seems to be some hesitation to fight the best available opposition. At the very least I can tell that there is no eagerness to fight the best on regular basis, as the goal seems to be hanging on to the #1 spot for as long as possible, rather than testing himself against the best.

Clinging onto the #1 spot =/= GOAT.

Don't think CK wad considering that his thread would go this way, lol.

But 100% with you.

Puno is the best this year, but not even close to being the best ever in MMATycoon, not even close at all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My two cents: GOATs dont cherry pick.

If the fighter takes on all comers (those who are close in ranking) and remains at the top then he is the GOAT, otherwise the way I see it--it is non-organic manufactured goods, and I aint buying.

Not necessarily calling Puno that, but I don't think this is a case of the GOAT by a long shot, either, as there seems to be some hesitation to fight the best available opposition. At the very least I can tell that there is no eagerness to fight the best on regular basis, as the goal seems to be hanging on to the #1 spot for as long as possible, rather than testing himself against the best.

Clinging onto the #1 spot =/= GOAT.

Puno is the best. End of story. He came, he saw, he conquered.

• Heavyweight Record: 21 wins 1 loss
  • Avenged only loss @ HW via KO
  • #1 for 5 consecutive fights
  • Fought w/ primary disadvantage entire career
  • Cleared out division; ducked / avoided by the rest
  • Captured & defended #1 HW belts in game
  • EVO, Syn, Ascension HW Champion
  • 11 consecutive fights vs top 10 ranked HW
  • 8 consecutive fights vs top 5 ranked HW
  • 6 legit OTN awards this year

Puno is the second coming of Fidel. He doesn't need to pad his record, he needs opponents and fights that have significance. Puno is HW champion of the game, and the Champ don't fight guys coming off a loss.

As well as Uncle Chael, the People's Champion with his Ebay GOAT belt.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20120325031119synbeltnew.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150503122605dms4rb.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20130727154002new-asc-beltb2.png http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20130614102725DFC-belt_zpse5ee7a57.png

Puno's Ebay GOAT belt collection

• Upvote 2

Who wants to fight him?

Where are his opponents?

Where they been?

They've been running scared.

Nobody wants their head to become another trophy in his collection.

Jarmas and Dante Boudain made noise and we seen what happened the 1st time he fought outside his tier-C org.

Same thing happened to Randy Curran when he tried to step up to the big leagues.

Exact same thing that will happen to Frosty when he steps in there with the GOAT.

bvkOgb5.png

D e j a V u

not worthy of the King and the GOAT.

• Upvote 1

I agree with everything you just said.

I just gave him an offer with big money attached to it and that is all.

The most logic option is indeed to see him fight a top HW, but he has been make excuses to fight them, so why not give him another option... If he bites, he will lose a lot of his hype fast.

Puno would beat what's left of your account into retirement. I know it's been a while since your last golden shower, but be thankful I'm sparing you the humiliation.

vorJDub.png

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Who wants to fight him?

Where are his opponents?

Where they been?

They've been running scared.

Nobody wants their head to become another trophy in his collection. [/size]

Jarmas and Dante Boudain made noise and we seen what happened the 1st time he fought outside his tier-C org. [/size]

Same thing happened to Randy Curran when he tried to step up to the big leagues. [/size]

Exact same thing that will happen to Frosty when he steps in there with the GOAT.[/size]

bvkOgb5.png

D e j a V u

not worthy of the King and the GOAT.

You must be Stevie Wonder, as you are unable to spot the plethora of challenges Puno received, in just this thread alone.

He is nowhere near the best ever.

Compared to a guy like Rinky Spider, your guy is a toddler.

Your guy has had 8 title fights in his career, while Rinky had more than 20 in EVO alone...!

His name and Kajun Puno should be forbidden to be used in the same sentence.

For the newer managers, this is Rinky Spider:

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=179437

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Don't think CK wad considering that his thread would go this way, lol.

But 100% with you.

Puno is the best this year, but not even close to being the best ever in MMATycoon, not even close at all.

I guess it goes a little something like the post-fight speech:

Quincy Hanley spent the whole post fight interview bigging himself up. It didn't go down that well with the fans after a while as they thought it was a bit arrogant.

Sometimes it works in your favor, and other times, well...

• Upvote 1

You must be Stevie Wonder, as you are unable to spot the plethora of challenges Puno received, in just this thread alone.

He is nowhere near the best ever.

Compared to a guy like Rinky Spider, your guy is a toddler.

Your guy has had 8 title fights in his career, while Rinky had more than 20 in EVO alone...!

His name and Kajun Puno should be forbidden to be used in the same sentence.

For the newer managers, this is Rinky Spider:

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=179437

Rinky Spider 18-4 @ HW.

majority of career @ Super HW beating up fatties during HW body gassing era

+ lived at EVO getting fed by alliance mate mega jug.

Rinky's skills @ P4P #1 and majority of career:

Elite/Elite/Elite/Black

Puno's skills @ P4P #1 (majority of career were lower):

Sensational/Wonderful/Sensational/Brown

Rinky Spider = EVO SHW Champion

Kajun Puno = EVO + Syn' + Ascension HW Champion

Rinky... 1 belt in #1 orgs...
Puno... 3 belts in #1 orgs...

Rinky has a case for SHW GOAT but I think Neo Kable 23-0 is more impressive and he capped it off w/ ko vs Rinky.

Spider had a better body of work overall but Neo accomplished a lot more in a shorter amount of time. Similar to Puno.

Rinky was EVO's SHW Champion

Puno is MMATycoon's unified HW Champ

PUNO = GOAT

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Rinky Spider 18-4 @ HW.

majority of career @ Super HW beating up fatties during HW body gassing era

+ lived at EVO getting fed by alliance mate mega jug.

Rinky's skills @ P4P #1 and majority of career:

Elite/Elite/Elite/Black

Puno's skills @ P4P #1 (majority of career were lower):

Sensational/Wonderful/Sensational/Brown

Rinky Spider = EVO SHW Champion

Kajun Puno = EVO + Syn' + Ascension HW Champion

Rinky... 1 belt in #1 orgs...

Puno... 3 belts in #1 orgs...

Rinky has a case for SHW GOAT but I think Neo Kable 23-0 is more impressive and he capped it off w/ ko vs Rinky.

Spider had a better body of work overall but Neo accomplished a lot more in a shorter amount of time. Similar to Puno.

Rinky was EVO's SHW Champion

Puno is MMATycoon's unified HW Champ

PUNO = GOAT

I had a ton of respect for you, but if you believe even just half of your nonsense in this post, you are an idiot.

Fight for 10 more years, fight against all challengers and maybe you will be allowed to lick Rinky his heels then.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I guess it goes a little something like the post-fight speech:

Quincy Hanley spent the whole post fight interview bigging himself up. It didn't go down that well with the fans after a while as they thought it was a bit arrogant.

Sometimes it works in your favor, and other times, well...

haha yeah this made me laugh :)

I thought Puno hadn't even maximized his skill points yet. Meaning he was still developing.

Sad to see such a good fighter just be benched :( And with such a cool avatar too.

• Upvote 1

I had a ton of respect for you, but if you believe even just half of your nonsense in this post, you are an idiot.

Fight for 10 more years, fight against all challengers and maybe you will be allowed to lick Rinky his heels then.

Rinky beat up and got beat up by some legit competition, but he was also fed by his buddy jug. sorry to expose your BHP hero.

Rinky = fraud

Puno = GOAT

Rinky = SHW

Puno = HW

Rinky has 45 knockout wins vs opponents that have combined 600+ knockout losses. His average opponent(s) were knocked out 15+ times. A lot of them were KO'd 20-25 times in their careers. Chinless fat fuckers in the HW body gassing era. Rinky would get destroyed by Puno under the modern engine.

Spider walks into a picture perfect straight right hand from Ferreira! He's gone down face first to the canvas, unconscious before he even hit the floor! Ohhhh. My. Goodness! That boys and girls was a beautiful knockout! Give that man a biscuit!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:16 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Leonardo Ferreira!

Veide feints a jab and as Spider dips his head, Veide unleashes a brutal head kick that catches Spider right on the jaw! Timbeeer! Spider falls backwards in slow motion, only propped up by the cage! Veide smiles a psychotic smile as he stares down his unconscious opponent. That is a scary man.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:26 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Head Kick). Varg Veide!

Ole Frenchy did what the French do best and tapped to strikes

http://oi53.tinypic.com/34y4kmd.jpg

Obelix De Gaul

R.I.P.

Mike can make Origi a fatty if he wants or slim down Puno. Puno would get floored in a KT fight, no matter what weight he is. He already got cut open by an oldtimer, so imagine getting hit by Origi instead...

Origi's a bum who never cracked top 10 p4p. he would hurt his hands punching Puno. nobody makes Puno bleed his own blood, nobody.

I think he should drop down and fight Alex John Conor Burns that would be good

Burns would go on weight gain for this fight. Undisputed best LHW on the planet took out both Gamma and Syn Champions in Superfights. But Karter doesn't look like he's biting for anyone so it would be a long shot to happen, but I'm game on my side.

Ole Frenchy did what the French do best and tapped to strikes

http://oi53.tinypic.com/34y4kmd.jpg

Obelix De Gaul

R.I.P.

Origi's a bum who never cracked top 10 p4p. he would hurt his hands punching Puno. nobody makes Puno bleed his own blood, nobody.

Turpin already did and so would half of the guys you are avoiding on here.