147.5 SD hit 2 times and gets KOd !? Ducking Hiddens

Akihiro

So I have fighter who has 147.5 Striking defense gets hit only 2 times and gets KOd

Please someone tell me this is a hidden Traits weak chin I believe that all traits should be shown on fighters Im tired of literally waiting so long to make/hire FA and to train and find oh he gets KOd at every fight.

Hiddens should just be redesigned as Traits that fighters show on there profile. That only a manager can see.

Remove hidden traits.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

There are so many variables though. The opponent could have had natural KO power, 15 elite punches, 15 elite Agility, 15 elite speed, and 15 elite strength, and his sliders were on high damage. But yes, what 10thPlanetKT said, link to the fight please.

PS I see granite chins getting cracked all the time on here, no fighter is KO proof.

• Upvote 1

He lost to a Knee and it was his bantamweight vs his opponent's heavyweight. Word of advice if you get hit clean with a Knee with that gigantic size difference and your opponent has power at all say goodnight lol. In certain situations it is easier to control somebody in the clinch if you are heavier and land that clean shot.

• Upvote 4

Oh, well I mean, after looking at this fighters page, this guy had been stopped by strikes 13 times before, 5 of them before you got him from free agency, including one where he submitted to strikes. He rolled a self confident on creation. I dont mean to sound like a dick but it seems like it would be kinda obvious he lacked heart and chin.

• Upvote 1

I've just created a new batch of fighters and testing them all straight away knowing I'm gonna lose basically all of them, I'd rather take the L's and know my guys suck (or not). Getting slapped around like a red headed step child right now - picking up right where I left off lol

• Upvote 6

• 3 months later...

I probably go through at least 10 duds to get one fighter with elite hiddens. I dont even give them a good avatar till they prove they are worthy of being on my team lol.

Am I the only one finds this kind of silly?

I’m down to have hiddens play important roles in deciding who will be a good fighter, but at this extreme it’s a bit... much?

• Upvote 1

I’m down to have hiddens play important roles in deciding who will be a good fighter, but at this extreme it’s a bit... much?

Not really.

There’s at least 30,000 fighters out there. If you have ambitions of managing one of the best in the world, you have to be strict about who you dedicate months and years of training to.

• Upvote 3

Not really.

There’s at least 30,000 fighters out there. If you have ambitions of managing one of the best in the world, you have to be strict about who you dedicate months and years of training to.

Not everyone's ambitions reach that high. At least half of my roster would be considered duds by most elite manager's standards and my fighters aren't doing that bad. I just try to make the most of it and only cut them if there's something seriously wrong with them, like a glass chin for example.

Im down to have hiddens play important roles in deciding who will be a good fighter, but at this extreme its a bit... much?

I don't think it's silly at all. I place a high priority on the important hiddens and will sack a fighter to hell if they are not to my liking. We all take different approaches to playing.

Fair enough.

I was hoping it would require more skill than luck, you know?

To each their own!

Being successful at this game involves way more skill than luck, no doubt. You put in your work by understanding the fight engine, knowing how to set sliders, properly scouting opponents and building your fighter so that his skills have synergy with his hiddens.

Finding fighters with good hiddens is a skill. ;)

Heck yeah.

• Upvote 4

I have much to learn!

Me too. I find myself learning new stuff on almost a weekly basis. Not sure if it has more to do with me not playing much over the last six years or perhaps I never really knew much to begin with. It's a beautiful game nevertheless.