MMA Tycoon Committee (Yearly Awards)

bjornmma1

1committee-group-of-people.jpg

As probably seen by many managers by now, I believe strongly that introducing a committee could help clean up the yearly awards.

General idea:

- A fixed amount of selected committee members (probably 5 or 7)

- Selection off the committee based on knowledge of the game, 'behaviour' and experience.

- In case a committee member (or his company/alliance) is nominated, their vote will not count for that award.

- In case of a tie due, Mike his vote will determine the winner.

- Committee to be determined (and to be accepted by Mike).

Nomination stage:

- The nomination threads are set up by a mod (or committee member).

- All MMA Tycoon managers can make nominations.

Voting stage:

- The committee will look over all nominations per thread and cast their vote.

- Voting will not be done in public, but in a private thread or chat, so that there is as little influence as possible by outsiders.

- Mike his vote will decide in case of a tie.

Possible committee.

(Just an example, as I did not check with any of these names if they would be interested, apart from myself)

-

Mike Tycoon

-

Chris Karter

-

Bjorn O'Donnel

-

Mentor Corleone

-

TJ Mitchell or Billy or Alex K

-

Aylib

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

I'm very much for this idea as long as there are very few restrictions on nomination criteria, the committee is made up of members from a diverse set of alliances (max 1 per), and the rule you already covered "- In case a committee member (or his company/alliance) is nominated, their vote will not count for that award."

Yeah with a committee we could less strict with restrictions as long as a few key ones are in place. Like breakthrough manager and top manager need at least one major one each.

That being said take Mike's name off ( pfft like he pays attention) and put me up there.

And take yourself off.

(Sorry had to)

• Upvote 3

Yeah with a committee we could less strict with restrictions as long as a few key ones are in place. Like breakthrough manager and top manager need at least one major one each.

That being said take Mike's name off ( pfft like he pays attention) and put me up there.

And take yourself off.

(Sorry had to)

Mike would only serve as a `tie breaker`.

Even he would not claim that he knows enough about the community to have a relevant vote.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have sent a link to this page to Mike, as it would be interesting to hear how he feels about this suggestion, before we get cose to the nomination process and see the same stupid stuff happen again. Time to give the yearly awards the value that they should get.

Yeah I`m truly interested in seeing you losers try to disqualify Valentina`s Ass or Grumpy this year based on whatever criteria yall cook.

They are crushing it in 2020.

Also for the record the only thing that escaped me last year was allowing that 350k org to participate in a Best org of the Year category, I had not noticed they built their Hype with unrestricted fighters and were not a pure restricted org. They should have never been allowed to participate in a best of restricted category.

You guys had more participation than any other year last year but because things didn`t go your way you guys kicked and screamed for almost 4 months until Mike gave in. I find it HILLARIOUS that 4 grown men lost sleep over the course of an entire quarter because of a pixelated trophy.

Bjorn you are the ultimate loser. The other 3 guys have publicaly hated you for years but the second you could turn heel WWE style you took it lol. HAHAHA I swear it`s real life clowns like you that make this experience so enjoyable.

The Tri-Champ.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Dear Miss Camara,

If I somehow hurt your little feelings, don`t hesitate to send a PM to talk about it so that the healing process can start, but please keep our forums clean.

All relevant feedback about the committee idea however is appreciated and feel free to post your opinion on here.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and consideration.

Yours sincerely,

Bjorn

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

Mike finally replied and said that it is too early to read stuff and/or think about the awards. So it looks like we will not anticipate, but will instead see where it goes, so it will be the same shit as the last few years with the awards I guess.

I will not remind him of this thread anymore, so we can all pretty much rest assured that the awards will be a joke again. Joke is on us for trying to improve the award procedure.

• Upvote 3

Mike finally replied and said that it is too early to read stuff and/or think about the awards. So it looks like we will not anticipate, but will instead see where it goes, so it will be the same shit as the last few years with the awards I guess.

I will not remind him of this thread anymore, so we can all pretty much rest assured that the awards will be a joke again. Joke is on us for trying to improve the award procedure.

You getting your butt hurt should not determine if the awards are shit or not.

I will run the awards again this year with the upmost honourability (is that even a word?) stop worrying so much this.

Last year we saw an increase in participation of almost 40% YoY , that`s insane.

• Downvote 9

I will run the awards again this year with the upmost honourability (is that even a word?) stop worrying so much this.

Last year we saw an increase in participation of almost 40% YoY , that`s insane.

Rest assured, you will not run the awards this year, you crappy cheater.
  • Upvote 5

Not a chance.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1